• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Electricity bill up 6% from January, let's help end deflation and boost economy

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://admin.todayonline.com/singapore/electricity-bills-set-rise-higher-natural-gas-cost

Tan Weizhen

[email protected]
Published: 5:00 AM, December 30, 2016

Updated: 12:03 PM, December 30, 2016

SINGAPORE — Electricity bills are set to go up from January to March, with tariffs increasing by an average of 5.7 per cent, or 1.07 cents per kWh.

This increase is due to the higher cost of the natural gas used to generate electricity, which increased by 10.6 per cent. It comes on the back of a decrease in tariffs for October to December by an average of 0.7 per cent.

For households, tariffs will increase from 19.13 to 20.20 cents per kWh for the next three months. This means that the average monthly electricity bill for a four-room HDB flat will go up by S$4.30, to a new average monthly bill of S$81.18.

For a five-room flat, it will increase by S$5.03 a month, to a new average monthly bill of S$94.95.

In a statement released on Thursday (Dec 29), SP Services said it reviews the electricity tariffs quarterly based on guidelines set by the Energy Market Authority, the electricity industry regulator.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also very look forward to GST hike to help more poor among us

GSTV-2016-Poster-1-668x350.png

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about the whole of sinkieland boycott and not pay the utility bills..

what the fuck can the govt do????

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selected Singaporeans will be charged eg CSJ, Roy Ngerng, Teo Soh Lung, etc

u keep on increasing the bills yearly, what is their fucking agenda???

sinkies should protest and boycott such treason against your own nation.

what can the govt do if everyone boycott and not pay their bills.. the govt cannot do anything, they Lan lan, then go cut off the power lah, the whole nation will go to the streets.

Their PAP balls will cramp.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are so rich cos' of good governance, so pls dun complain, you should feel proud to pay more. i am going to pay them another 100% on top of the bill, and ask them to keep the change.:rolleyes:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are so rich cos' of good governance, so pls dun complain, you should feel proud to pay more. i am going to pay them another 100% on top of the bill, and ask them to keep the change.:rolleyes:

Why don't you just go fuck yourself!!!!

The ever increase of prices is a betrayal towards the citizens.

Citizens should rise up and boycott the power and not pay their bills.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to f*&%Ck around with Polis state they will send to Changi villa for free meals!

You got no fucking balls , it means you will be slave and screwed by the govt for your whole fucking life

i cannot imagine such ball-less statement is made by losers like you here.

My god.. what a fucking disgrace..

by boycotting the govt and don't pay the bills, we are excerising out rights to live in the country and prevent the govt from taking advantage of us..

you are a fucking ball-less moron.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got no fucking balls , it means you will be slave and screwed by the govt for your whole fucking life

i cannot imagine such ball-less statement is made by losers like you here.

My god.. what a fucking disgrace..

by boycotting the govt and don't pay the bills, we are excerising out rights to live in the country and prevent the govt from taking advantage of us..

you are a fucking ball-less moron.

You cannot have some have balls while some don't have balls .only when the number of have balls is greater than the current changi cells available beds then can boycott. Only madman show balls when the cell is still not filled up :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
somebody's got to pay for the LNG storage facilities. Charging energy traders will make it uncompetitive.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have zero experience in stats board but i wonder if any hike in electricity tariff will go thru the ministar's approval?:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who still wants to support the PAP & Spore economy:confused:

I don't & have been getting cheaper prices by shopping outside of Spore & will continue to do so as much as possible. This price hike is probably only the beginning & you can expect more "good" news from the PAP :rolleyes:

I've been scaling back on local commitments like phone contracts & have set up internet banking to allow remotely pay my bills. Pretty soon I'll be able to stay out of Spore longer. It doesn't make sense for me to stay in Spore & pay all these charges.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot have some have balls while some don't have balls .only when the number of have balls is greater than the current changi cells available beds then can boycott. Only madman show balls when the cell is still not filled up :rolleyes:

My question to you is how to make sure the number of balls is more than those ball-less.. Can u answer it?

By asking this question, it is confirm you are a sinkie ball-less loser.