• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election Prediction

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP to win Hougang SMC, Joo Chiat SMC, Aljunied GRC, East Coast GRC. Total 12 seats

NSP to win Mounbatten and Pioneer SMCs Total 2 seats

SPP to win Potong Pasir. Total 1 seat

SDP and RP no seats.

=====================================
SMC

Hougang
WP : 57%
Joo chiat
WP : 51%
Mountbatten
NSP : 51%
Pioneer
NSP : 52%
Potong Pasir
SPP : 51%
Yuhua
PAP: 70%

GRC

Aljunied
WP: 52%
AMK
PAP : 69%
Bishan-TPY
PAP : 56%
CCK
PAP :55%
East Coast
WP:51%
Holland-Bukit Timah
PAP : 53%
Jurong
PAP:70%
MP
PAP:62%
Moulmien-Kallang
PAP:58%
Nee Soon
PAP: 54%
Pasir Ris
PAP:65%
Sembawang
PAP: 68%
Tampines
PAP: 60%
West coast
PAP:62%

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP 86- Singaporeans 1

In a watershed election for the country, Singaporeans were ultimately found wanting.

PAP almost performs a clean sweep. Future elections are inconsequential as 1 million new citizens ensure PAP dominance for many more years.

Singapore continues on its path.

The poor, the weak, the elderly contine to suffer. The middle class continue to lead narrow, unfulfiled lives. The upper middle class either move overseas or join the super-rich to milk the remaining 85% of the population.

And you know what, ultimately, every single voter gets the government they deserve

Last edited:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Way La. Only Hougang might stand a chance.

Mark my words! PAP 86 or 87. WP 1 or 0. The rest just wait to repent!
Tin Tin laugh all the way to the bank and Nicole cry all the way to court.

You may be correct based on the latest odds from my neighbourhood bookie...... for the past week punters were betting heavily on the opposition winning Hougang SMC & Aljunied GRC.

This evening while the opposition still is the favourite to win in Hougang SMC...... the odds for WP winning Aljunied GRC has moved drastically....... WP has gone from being the favourite to being the underdog.

All the other wards have the odds in the PAP's favour...... looks like Singkees are setting themselves up for another 5 years of suffering.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You may be correct based on the latest odds from my neighbourhood bookie...... for the past week punters were betting heavily on the opposition winning Hougang SMC & Aljunied GRC.

This evening while the opposition still is the favourite to win in Hougang SMC...... the odds for WP winning Aljunied GRC has moved drastically....... WP has gone from being the favourite to being the underdog.

All the other wards have the odds in the PAP's favour...... looks like Singkees are setting themselves up for another 5 years of suffering.

Then i shall join u overseas in give or take 3 years time, once it is readied i will never vote ever again and see this country go to hell on CNN overseas.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction:

WP to win Aljunied GRC by 50.2% - 5 elected opp MPs :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
WP to win Hougang SMC by 54% - 1 elected opp MP :biggrin:

WP score 48% in East Coast - 3 NCMP slots are offered :p:p:p

PAP win the rest with 55% popular votes :(

I am very happy tonight... tomorrow I will celebrate Mother Day with my family in a good restaurant :biggrin: