• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elderly die after testing positive for Covid - shocking! Elderly die after Covid Vaccine? - Normal

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
lifesitenews.com

Doctor on CNN: Don’t be ‘alarmed’ if elderly die after receiving COVID vaccine
Pete Baklinski

8-10 minutes

December 9, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A doctor told CNN that nobody should be “surprised” to see reports of “multiple people dying” at long-term care facilities a day or two after having received the COVID vaccination.
Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition, told CNN last week that the COVID-19 vaccines have not been tested on the “frail elderly.”
"Since they haven't been studied in people in those populations, we don't know how well the vaccine will work for them. We know that most vaccines don't work nearly as well in a frail elderly person as they would in someone who is fit and vigorous, even if they happen to be the same age," said Moore.
Moore said that Americans need to be prepared for reports about the elderly dying “a day or two” after receiving the vaccine jab, adding that such deaths are a “normal occurrence” that may have nothing to do with the vaccine since such people “die frequently.”
"We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that's the place where people at the end of their lives reside," Moore said.
"One of the things we want to make sure people understand is that they should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes,” Moore added.
Last week, a panel of doctors advising the U.S. Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) voted to recommend that elderly staff of long-term care facilities be among the first in line to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Out of the panel of 14 advisers, however, one doctor voted against the recommendation.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am going to try to get the vaccine early. Hopefully it kills me. Wont be considered suicide right?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the covid world. It is depressing. Also makes the people fucking nasty too.

No point trying to live in this world really. If can die die is better.
Things will get much better in the near future. The dark is surfacing now and then removed. This is part of cleasning and detoxing the planet and society. Stay on and you will be glad that you did. stay on also means dun get vaccinated and destroy your health.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Things will get much better in the near future. The dark is surfacing now and then removed. This is part of cleasning and detoxing the planet and society. Stay on and you will be glad that you did.

I am not optimistic like you.

But hopefully I am wrong and you are right. :smile:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
u weren't so much into negativity
u were logical and don't dwell in problems sort

That guy is dead. Someone killed him and I took over this account.

I heard that they stripped him naked cut off his penis made him eat it, then rubbed his testicles into his eyes until his eyes got crushed and his testicles became his eyes.

Then they skinned him bit by bit and fed his his skin to eat.

Then cut off his muscle and burned him slowly till he died. Took over 69 days to die.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard that they stripped him naked cut off his penis made him eat it, then rubbed his testicles into his eyes until his eyes got crushed and his testicles became his eyes.

Then cut off his muscle and burned him slowly till he died. Took over 69 days to die.
haaaa
cheer up
:smile:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not optimistic like you.

But hopefully I am wrong and you are right. :smile:

This is not blind optimism. People around the world are protesting against their govt. For those are aware of the quantum/spriituality, light energies are coming in and bad energies are surfacing and then be cleansed, there are so many moody situations.

https://tolmanselfcare.com/blogs/blog/the-age-of-aquarius

In other words, change is taking place and with change for the better to occurr, have to go through uncomfortable period of dense to light.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Th

ThIs will make a good Hollywood movie if it can be shown uncensored,
Silence of the lambs I think comes pretty close as the women were skinned slive.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
lifesitenews.com

Doctor on CNN: Don’t be ‘alarmed’ if elderly die after receiving COVID vaccine
Pete Baklinski

8-10 minutes

December 9, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A doctor told CNN that nobody should be “surprised” to see reports of “multiple people dying” at long-term care facilities a day or two after having received the COVID vaccination.
Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition, told CNN last week that the COVID-19 vaccines have not been tested on the “frail elderly.”
"Since they haven't been studied in people in those populations, we don't know how well the vaccine will work for them. We know that most vaccines don't work nearly as well in a frail elderly person as they would in someone who is fit and vigorous, even if they happen to be the same age," said Moore.
Moore said that Americans need to be prepared for reports about the elderly dying “a day or two” after receiving the vaccine jab, adding that such deaths are a “normal occurrence” that may have nothing to do with the vaccine since such people “die frequently.”
"We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that's the place where people at the end of their lives reside," Moore said.
"One of the things we want to make sure people understand is that they should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes,” Moore added.
Last week, a panel of doctors advising the U.S. Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) voted to recommend that elderly staff of long-term care facilities be among the first in line to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Out of the panel of 14 advisers, however, one doctor voted against the recommendation.
This is pure murder disguised as medical help and cure with the backing of the law. Wake up!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This is pure murder disguised as medical help and cure with the backing of the law. Wake up!!

I am going to seriously try to get vaccinated ASAP by virtue I am a health care worker.

Hopefully you are right and it kills me.

My wife says wait dont die how?

I think even better. Can sue the company and get money.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1608083845951.jpg