• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elder brother of NSP chief (GMS) dies of heart attack

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS i'm going to support your party (NSP ) first, before heading to hougang, take care and see you guys there ") Vote for NSP, Vote WP!! all the ways opposition!!!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mourn the dead; fight for the living

6a00e0097e4e6888330120a676701d970b-300wi

Pig hunters offer their condolences and respect

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sincere Condolences to Mr. Goh Meng Seng

Mr. Goh Meng Seng and family,
My sincere condolences to you.
May he rest in Peace.
May his memory be eternal.
The darker the night, the nearer the dawn.
Sincerely,
Charlie
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Goh,

My condolences to your family. Stay strong, and kick the paps out! Do it for country, do it for yr late brother!

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I 2nd that. My condolences Meng Seng, I pray that God will give you and your family the strength see through this time of trial.

God bless.

Mourn the dead; fight for the living

6a00e0097e4e6888330120a676701d970b-300wi

Pig hunters offer their condolences and respect

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
TODAYonline said:
Brother of NSP sec-gen died in sleep
by Tan Weizhen 05:50 PM Apr 28, 2011
SINGAPORE - Mr David Goh, 56, the elder brother of National Solidarity Party (NSP) secretary-general, Mr Goh Meng Seng, died this morning from a heart attack.

At a press conference at 3.30pm today, the NSP gave more details about the tragedy.

Mr Goh Meng Seng said his brother's family discovered, at 7.30am, that he had died in his sleep.

He was then sent to hospital.

Mr Goh Meng Seng said that on Wednesday night, his brother had been helping the NSP to put up posters in Tampines Group Representation Constituency (GRC) till 1am this morning.

The five-man NSP team is contesting in Tampines GRC against the People's Action Party team led by National Development Minister, Mr Mah Bow Tan.

One of the five NSP candidates, Mr Gilbert Goh, told reporters that Mr David Goh had started work at around 7pm, last night, and had helped to put up around 300 posters.

And he had only been having two to three hours' sleep over the past few nights.

He had been a Workers' Party member and was the principal election agent for NSP in Tampines GRC for this General Election.

Mr Goh Meng Seng said his brother had no known underlying health condition and was the eldest of eight siblings.

Mr David Goh leaves behind his wife, a son and a daughter both in their 20s.

Mr Goh Meng Seng said his brother had burned his last candle for this political fight.

source: http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC110428-0001071/Brother-of-NSP-sec-gen-died-in-sleep

Dear GMS,

Our heartfelt condolences to you and all your family members.

There are still 9 days before the GE, therefore, let your NSP teammates take care of the political biz for a few days, while you spend quality time to grief with your family members.

gt-mandala.jpg

Omtaretuttaresoha