• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Either Poodles Are Lazy or Sinktel Useless?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Why register if prepaid phonecard owners are untraceable?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to the last Saturday's report, 'Residents stand up to loan sharks'.
I was perplexed by the statement: 'The phone numbers that are scribbled on the walls are prepaid card numbers, signed up by people who are untraceable.'
Registration of buyers of prepaid phonecards was introduced after the Sept 11, 2001 tragedy as a way to curb the terrorist threat of using mobile phones to detonate explosive devices remotely.
Do we need to continue with the registration exercise if registered cardholders are untraceable?
Are there more effective ways to keep tabs on terrorist threats?
Chin Kee Thou

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what untraceable?

Singtel could triangulate your location easily through the cell towers...

plus big brother securities cameras across the entire islands when there's people around...

sure nab you easily even when you have an elections...oops i mean erections...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
pre-paid card untraceable:confused:

try calling an MP using a pre-paid card and send him a threat..

untraceable kee lan:oIo:

fucking stupid police!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pre-paid card untraceable:confused:

try calling an MP using a pre-paid card and send him a threat..

untraceable kee lan:oIo:

fucking stupid police!!

If your name is CHEE SOON JUAN, you make a threathening call to the RC's cannies...a phalanx of poodles will appear before you, in less than 5 minutes flat!...what untraceable?...

The poodles are giving excuses....:rolleyes:

iorikamui

Tink those so called "untraceable" people bought it long long time ago be4 tat stupid registration which waste so much of my time whenever i go buy.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
How stupid are they to think that they can fool the general public with the 'untraceable' explanation?

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can it be untraceable ?

remember that NS guy who stole rifle out from mandai ?
he just on his mobile phone, without calling, the people already can trace him at cineleisure !

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the untraceable refer to it is registered under other ppl name rather than the actual person lah..

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the untraceable refer to it is registered under other ppl name rather than the actual person lah..

this how the pappies protect their cronies. the original owner may no onger be traced but the calls that were made can certainly be traced and with the number of calls made it is not 55 man-year science to know that there are contact numbers that are useful in any investigation.

the poodles have gone public by telling the entire nation that they have no interest to pursue loanshark cases unless they are smalltime crooks masquerading as loansharks.