• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

egypt pass laws to allow men to have sex with dead wives

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack agrees...someone should nuke these egyptians for being stupid enough to accept a stupid teaching. Ramses should raise from the dead and freaking enslave every single idiot....

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
land of the pharoah mah!they believe in the afterlife and preserve their bodies after death.

Honey, you fuck like a dead fish. Oh, I forget, you are dead. But maggots wriggling round my cock is really titillating. Just hope the other bugs in your hole do not big off my cock.