• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

eerie sobbings

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 16 Nov, 2008 10:56
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>BIG BANG! Then eerie sobbings heard inside this empty damaged lift

A STOMPer was shocked to hear a loud bang and to find this lift damaged. But what was more chilling was the sobbings he heard later.

The STOMPer says he was playing computer games with his friend at about 2am today (November 16), when he heard loud bang outside.

When he went out to check, he saw the lift damaged, and when he went closer, he heard sounds of someone sobbing, although there was no one inside.

Puzzled, the STOMPer said he called his mother and a neighbour, who later said that the sobbing sounds probably came from the lift's automated voice system, which tells passengers which floor they are at.

"But why did it sound like someone sobbing? It was so scary!" the STOMPer says.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

facial

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lifts are use not only by humans. Notice how sometimes the lift door will open at empty floors where there's no one waiting?

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the STOMPER had recorded the eerie audio and posted it on Youtube, I am sure it will reach a million hits by the end of the week.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complete talking cock !!

It is the wind draft from the lift well.

KNN .... make mountain out of mole hill !!

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lifts are use not only by humans. Notice how sometimes the lift door will open at empty floors where there's no one waiting?

Have you ever consider that the reason the lift door open at empty floors is because some ass hole press the button of those floors and left the lift. Many a time I enter the lift at my block and found someone pressed the buttons for all the floors. 1 time I even caught 1 ah neh kid and his friend doing it red handed.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
boliao stomper... the errie sobbings are from the wind draft of the ventilation fan... only now its louder because the lift door is open...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come this stomper's lift got automated voice system whereas other HDB lift do not have? I want to complaint!

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got eerie ?

Try the MRT trains in the morning you see aliens of all sorts arriving in Singapore.

Even our university places, HDB queues are clogged with damage thrash beyond the reaches of Singaporeans.

And ERP gantries appearing everywhere and unexplainable cars numbers flooding Singapore's roads, even when our Singaporeans are not producing babies.

Its a full scale Alien invasion sponsored by the MIWs in progress and he is bothered by some noise in the lift ?

Dan