• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edwin Tong suffering from the effects of vaccination. Went for surgery of a severely blocked artery.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ce

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I am neither diabetic nor a smoker, have maintained pretty good cholesterol levels and (am) definitely not sedentary when it comes to daily activities and exercise,” he added.
“So it was quite a shock for me to find out about the extent of the blockage and the risks which it put me under.”
Is it surprising? It only happens to those who "just follow the WHO guidelines".

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘Happy to be home’: Minister Edwin Tong discharged from hospital​

2023031046357383069c5002-7d58-41b6-b3f7-98ae7f5d73cf.jpg

.Mr Edwin Tong announced last Tuesday that his doctors had discovered the artery to be severely blocked during a routine health check. PHOTO: ST FILE

UPDATED

5 HOURS AGO

FacebookTwitter

SINGAPORE - Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Edwin Tong has been discharged from hospital following a procedure last Tuesday to fix a blocked coronary artery.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, Mr Tong, who has just turned 54, said that he was happy to be home to celebrate his birthday with his family. Of the occasion, he said: “This year, my 54th birthday is a reminder that I should always count my blessings, and there are many of them.”

He also thanked everyone for their get-well wishes.

Accompanying his Facebook post was an image of him smiling as he held a red-and-white cake that had a model of him as its centrepiece.

Mr Tong, who is also Second Minister for Law and an MP for Marine Parade GRC, announced last Tuesday on Facebook that his doctors had discovered the artery to be severely blocked during a routine health check.

He said he had an angiogram, a scan that shows blood flow through the arteries and veins, that morning before undergoing an angioplasty on his left anterior descending artery, which was then stented to restore blood flow.

Then, he had said that he would take things a little slower while recuperating and that he would be working from home as much as possible in the meantime.

366745653_725691796030805_8443665746380499134_n.jpg

Edwin Tong

This year, my 54th birthday is a reminder that I should always count my blessings, and there are many of them
1f64f_1f3fb.png
!
Happy to be home for my birthday and to celebrate at home with my family, along with a few visits from some of my oldest and dearest friends. Topped off with a cake from the office and some festive balloons from ex-colleagues too!
1f388.png

Thank you everyone for your birthday greetings and get well wishes. They are all greatly appreciated and deeply cherished
❤️

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
He really 为国为民to fix problems De woh... We wish him a strong recovery
德不配位

This will occur if what you received is greater than what you deserved. So nature will find a way to balance itself.

Tong lacks the oratorical skills of a SC, just like Murali whose lack of advocacy skills was exposed by Leong Mun Wai. :rolleyes: