• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eduard Tay fights in a battle he cannot win !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRS SWETA AGARWAL: 'This is in response to yesterday's letter by Mr Eduard Tay, 'Permanent residents - Why are these Phase 2C children given an equal chance in Primary 1 registration?' I understand Mr Tay's disappointment that his son did not get a place in his school of choice. As a permanent resident for about six years now with my husband working here, I feel we too have a right to give our children the best education. Just because we are not citizens does not mean we deserve less. We pay taxes and abide by Singapore's laws and if our children cannot get places in good schools, why would we stay? Our daughter has a place in our choice of school and we are very happy. I hope I have not offended Mr Tay and I wish him all the best so his son can secure a place in a good school too.'

If Eduard Tay has a chance to vote next GE, he really should think of something else rather than PAP. At the same time, he should also convince his friends and relatives that voting out PAP is the solution.
No point blaming the Fts, look at them, they write as if they own singapore, and as if the whole PAP is behind them.
All in all, PAP is the problem, the problem must be solved. Eduard Tay will be the best person to spread the news, the rejoiner is a proof that FT is VITAL, locals are dirt !!!!!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
you people must understand that if you complain too much about PRs, PAP can anytime promote these PRs to New Singaporeans.

When the PRs become new singaporeans, they become kings and Queens.

New singaporeans are pets of PAP. You cannot touch them, you touch them, you sure die .

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
you people must understand that if you complain too much about PRs, PAP can anytime promote these PRs to New Singaporeans.

When the PRs become new singaporeans, they become kings and Queens.

New singaporeans are pets of PAP. You cannot touch them, you touch them, you sure die .

PRs remain as PR for their own reasons. PAP could not possibly force citizenship on them unless they change the constitution in allowing dual citizenship.

Goh Meng Seng

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRS SWETA AGARWAL: 'This is in response to yesterday's letter by Mr Eduard Tay, 'Permanent residents - Why are these Phase 2C children given an equal chance in Primary 1 registration?' I understand Mr Tay's disappointment that his son did not get a place in his school of choice. As a permanent resident for about six years now with my husband working here, I feel we too have a right to give our children the best education. Just because we are not citizens does not mean we deserve less. We pay taxes and abide by Singapore's laws and if our children cannot get places in good schools, why would we stay? Our daughter has a place in our choice of school and we are very happy. I hope I have not offended Mr Tay and I wish him all the best so his son can secure a place in a good school too.'

If Eduard Tay has a chance to vote next GE, he really should think of something else rather than PAP. At the same time, he should also convince his friends and relatives that voting out PAP is the solution.
No point blaming the Fts, look at them, they write as if they own singapore, and as if the whole PAP is behind them.
All in all, PAP is the problem, the problem must be solved. Eduard Tay will be the best person to spread the news, the rejoiner is a proof that FT is VITAL, locals are dirt !!!!!

You r right. These bloody FTs are getting more and more brazen in getting what they think they deserve since they know the govt is solidly worshiping them. It will be worse when they become citizens and able to vote. The PAP will not be able to tolerate their outspokenness and aggressive demonstration and one day will be voted out of office - BY THE VERY SAME KIND WHO FEED THEM. I don't think there is such thing as gratitude insofar as the FTs are concerned. It's like I scratch your back and you scratch mine.