• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMWer Jonathan almost got into a fight in public today...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TheGreatJonathan :​

So I can't sleep now because I kept thinking about my problems and what happened today - I nearly fought with someone.

It was after work and I was ordering cai png takeaway for me and my parents. As I was walking from MRT station to bus station, I saw my bus came early despite the freaking estimation said there was 1 more minute. I ran to chase the bus and I am DAMN sure the bus driver saw me but he pretend to look front and just drove off. I felt super pissed off.

And because I ran from such a distance and it's a warm weather today, I started perspiring very heavily until my shirt has armpit sweat stains... The sweat was so bad that I can feel it sliding from my neck all the way on my back to the belt area... I can feel my trouser's waist were getting wet. It is really awful and my anger start to build up.

As I am carrying my work laptop on one hand and my other hand holding the cai pngs, I have to use all my strength on my left hand to hold all while I take tissue with my right hand struggling to wipe the sweat off my forehead. Then I start pacing up and down to cool down.

Suddenly there's this bloody cyclist riding and collided into me. Thankfully he breaked in time but as I'm already struggling to hold all the items on my left hand (hand was shaking because no strength already) so I dropped everything. I immediately do that suck-teeth sound at the cyclist and stare at him.

Instead of apologizing, he tilt his head backwards and give a 'wanna hantum' face at me. Then says, "An zua? Buay song ah? Lai ah"

My anger surged. I was already clenching my fist and wanted to throw a punch but then I realise... that would be a crime. That's assault. What if I get sentenced to jail because of a few seconds of anger? What will happen to my aging and ailing parents? And what about my future? With a criminal record, I would be jobless and my future is gone.

Reflecting on the above, I just squat down to take my things and ignore him. He proceeds to say, "Humji ah? Lai la knn"

Everyone is looking at us now. My anger came again but I want to practice my superior linguistic skills and try to reason with him, "Brother... If we fight, loser goes to hospital. Winner goes to jail. Let's not do it... We got a family to take care too. Let's not..."

"Humji jiu shi humji la... gong anni zuay ang moh? Humji say sorli lah!"

As I don't want to escalate any further, I just said sorry then he cycled off. I ate my dignity because I do not want to risk my future, especially with my parents on my mind.

Finally my bus came and I hop in... Then I realise women who witnessed what happened just now were facing away from me as we were all standing in the bus. Men just act as if nothing happened. I felt worse than a beta... It feels like Omega, the worst hierachy of men. Suddenly I felt like an eunuch.

When I got home, my parents still lectured and scolded me on why all the cai png all spilled everywhere in the plastic bag. I just said I drop it accidentally. My father went on to say I am a clumsy fellow. Worse still, my work laptop's edge seems to have a little crack. I guess this will be a remembrance for my 'filial piety' today.

I am still brooding over this and I can't sleep. I'm tossing and turning and wondered what would other EDMWers do? Am I brave because I put my dignity aside for my parents and future; or should I have done something else?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/cannot-sleep-because-nearly-fight-today.6685185/

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN is Jonathan = bigcockman ? KNN

The same Jonathan actually posted another story a few days back (but after his 2 stories posted here) . Here it is :

It's been a f**k up week.

Last night I was doing my Grab delivery. I walked to this person's home to deliver at Punggol. When I knock the door, wtf, it's my ex-classmate from secondary school.

To highlight something, he's the low achiever. Always play in class, talk back to teachers, play truant, bully others and even me. I was a bit shocked when I saw him because he's now married, have his own family and HOME at Punggol. I was the top student and teacher's pet back then. Despite being bullied by him, he and I became friends before graduation. Anyway, I last heard he went to ITE and even to DB during army for disobeying officers (insubordination), but now he's doing so much better than me.

I wanted to just deliver and walk away but he kept saying, "Bro, talk a bit la, so long already." So we chat and catch up for 5 minutes. He boasted that after army, he went to do sales. And because he's a smooth and sweet talker, he can always close sales easily. He became a top earner in his company. Then he went into business selling feng shui items and Thai amulets, and other stuffs that's when he met his Thai chiobu wife and so on.

After 5 minutes of boasting, he asked what about me. I said I am doing IT role in my company day-time, while working Grab during night-time and on weekends for additional income. Then as he listen, he gave that f**k up smile like he's gloating at my miserable life. That's when I decide to just end the convo and told him I need to get going.

Before I went off, he asked if we can take a bro's wefie. I stupidly agreed. So we both took a 'wefie' together then I went off.

After my night shift as I was going home, I received a FB notification. I was tagged by him on one of his photos. In the photo, he wrote in the caption [SIC]: "This my friend Jonathan... Top student during sec school. Today, my grab food delivery guy. This shows in life being top in study mean not 100% success in life."

I was superbly offended. Worse still, some of our other ex-classmates gave a thumbs up or laughing reaction to the photo. As I don't have his mobile phone number, I messaged him in FB telling him to take it down. He just reply "lol, nothing wrong what bro!"

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...course-i-want-to-sue-my-ex-classmate.6683797/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol his nickname is ‘TheGreatJonathan’, but he behaves like a big time loser in reality.

The only thing that I admire about this loser is that he actually bothered to take up a second job to help support his family.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the title of this thread - 'EDMWer Jonathan almost got into a fight in public today...' is damn misleading.

Cyclist scolded useless Jonathan until he actually said SORRY! That's almost got into a fight?

The title should be 'Jonathan almost got beaten up in public today!'

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run a bit breathless already and sweating like kena caught in the rain. This type won't live very long.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run a bit breathless already and sweating like kena caught in the rain. This type won't live very long.
This type is like those NS clerk or LCP driver who always chao keng and are mostly all talk and no substance.

NS clerks in fact are the most despised upon personnel in the whole army. Even worse than regular sign-on Sergeants who are lowly educated scums who will only be able to work as a foreman or supervisor in the real world.

jw5

Loyal

TheGreatJonathan :​

So I can't sleep now because I kept thinking about my problems and what happened today - I nearly fought with someone.

It was after work and I was ordering cai png takeaway for me and my parents. As I was walking from MRT station to bus station, I saw my bus came early despite the freaking estimation said there was 1 more minute. I ran to chase the bus and I am DAMN sure the bus driver saw me but he pretend to look front and just drove off. I felt super pissed off.

And because I ran from such a distance and it's a warm weather today, I started perspiring very heavily until my shirt has armpit sweat stains... The sweat was so bad that I can feel it sliding from my neck all the way on my back to the belt area... I can feel my trouser's waist were getting wet. It is really awful and my anger start to build up.

As I am carrying my work laptop on one hand and my other hand holding the cai pngs, I have to use all my strength on my left hand to hold all while I take tissue with my right hand struggling to wipe the sweat off my forehead. Then I start pacing up and down to cool down.

Suddenly there's this bloody cyclist riding and collided into me. Thankfully he breaked in time but as I'm already struggling to hold all the items on my left hand (hand was shaking because no strength already) so I dropped everything. I immediately do that suck-teeth sound at the cyclist and stare at him.

Instead of apologizing, he tilt his head backwards and give a 'wanna hantum' face at me. Then says, "An zua? Buay song ah? Lai ah"

My anger surged. I was already clenching my fist and wanted to throw a punch but then I realise... that would be a crime. That's assault. What if I get sentenced to jail because of a few seconds of anger? What will happen to my aging and ailing parents? And what about my future? With a criminal record, I would be jobless and my future is gone.

Reflecting on the above, I just squat down to take my things and ignore him. He proceeds to say, "Humji ah? Lai la knn"

Everyone is looking at us now. My anger came again but I want to practice my superior linguistic skills and try to reason with him, "Brother... If we fight, loser goes to hospital. Winner goes to jail. Let's not do it... We got a family to take care too. Let's not..."

"Humji jiu shi humji la... gong anni zuay ang moh? Humji say sorli lah!"

As I don't want to escalate any further, I just said sorry then he cycled off. I ate my dignity because I do not want to risk my future, especially with my parents on my mind.

Finally my bus came and I hop in... Then I realise women who witnessed what happened just now were facing away from me as we were all standing in the bus. Men just act as if nothing happened. I felt worse than a beta... It feels like Omega, the worst hierachy of men. Suddenly I felt like an eunuch.

When I got home, my parents still lectured and scolded me on why all the cai png all spilled everywhere in the plastic bag. I just said I drop it accidentally. My father went on to say I am a clumsy fellow. Worse still, my work laptop's edge seems to have a little crack. I guess this will be a remembrance for my 'filial piety' today.

I am still brooding over this and I can't sleep. I'm tossing and turning and wondered what would other EDMWers do? Am I brave because I put my dignity aside for my parents and future; or should I have done something else?

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/cannot-sleep-because-nearly-fight-today.6685185/

Jonathan should have taken a taxi and chased after the bus driver who didn't stop for him. :wink::eek::biggrin:

banger2021

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same Jonathan actually posted another story a few days back (but after his 2 stories posted here) . Here it is :

It's been a f**k up week.

Last night I was doing my Grab delivery. I walked to this person's home to deliver at Punggol. When I knock the door, wtf, it's my ex-classmate from secondary school.

To highlight something, he's the low achiever. Always play in class, talk back to teachers, play truant, bully others and even me. I was a bit shocked when I saw him because he's now married, have his own family and HOME at Punggol. I was the top student and teacher's pet back then. Despite being bullied by him, he and I became friends before graduation. Anyway, I last heard he went to ITE and even to DB during army for disobeying officers (insubordination), but now he's doing so much better than me.

I wanted to just deliver and walk away but he kept saying, "Bro, talk a bit la, so long already." So we chat and catch up for 5 minutes. He boasted that after army, he went to do sales. And because he's a smooth and sweet talker, he can always close sales easily. He became a top earner in his company. Then he went into business selling feng shui items and Thai amulets, and other stuffs that's when he met his Thai chiobu wife and so on.

After 5 minutes of boasting, he asked what about me. I said I am doing IT role in my company day-time, while working Grab during night-time and on weekends for additional income. Then as he listen, he gave that f**k up smile like he's gloating at my miserable life. That's when I decide to just end the convo and told him I need to get going.

Before I went off, he asked if we can take a bro's wefie. I stupidly agreed. So we both took a 'wefie' together then I went off.

After my night shift as I was going home, I received a FB notification. I was tagged by him on one of his photos. In the photo, he wrote in the caption [SIC]: "This my friend Jonathan... Top student during sec school. Today, my grab food delivery guy. This shows in life being top in study mean not 100% success in life."

I was superbly offended. Worse still, some of our other ex-classmates gave a thumbs up or laughing reaction to the photo. As I don't have his mobile phone number, I messaged him in FB telling him to take it down. He just reply "lol, nothing wrong what bro!"

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...course-i-want-to-sue-my-ex-classmate.6683797/
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/la...-protect-myself-in-self-defence-in-singapore/ Actually u can retaliate but given the first occurance he strikes and you respond. U have to move away after he goes down and call the cops. The bystanders and kaypohs wld be ample witnesses to stand by your claims. Cyclist will be fined or go inside and challenge the inmates lol and you at worst wld be given warning by your boss. The nosey people who start sharing the vids will prove your innocence. But rule of thumb is that he must be the first to throw the punch.