• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmwer alleges Shanmugam breached COVID-19 law, netizen asks if this incident will be swept under carpet, wants to make a police report!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/hpptjvze

Screenshot-2021-03-13-00-25-29-52.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got ambushed. Serve him right! No one is above the law in Singapore except the Emperor and the Dowager.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think he can or will use this strategy to retaliate KNN
1. For the 8pax allegationb- Show me the peekture that shows all the 10pax KNN don't accuse using leesmantled pix or I will charge you KNN
2. For the never wear mask - I was greater than 1m apart from them or even 2m KNN as for the others I already told them to wear mask but they didn't bother KNN I also can't do anything about it becas they are not sinkie they have their own rules KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong...there were 2 retarded guests at the dinner.

So these 2 PAP retards with half a brain each were counted together as 1...so that makes 8 only.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the picture, there are at least the same number of photographers gathering in the same room. So having 20 people in a small room, and almost half maskless is ok?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually hor there are special cases for political meetings & reasons allowed.