• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edison Chen rumoured to have AIDS

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why unrepented calls lianbeng pea brain.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Jah is saying exactly the opposite lah.

lianbeng asks jah_rastafar_i, "but why want to gamble ur life like this? fun meh? if really kana means game over liao u know?":confused:
think about ur loved ones: ur spouse, children, parents, siblings... think ok.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110629.212154_20110629-edison.jpg

Hong Kong's entertainment circle seems to be exploding with gossip and rumours over the past month, fuelled mostly by celebrity couple Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse's failed marriage.

And now, word has it that actor Edison Chen has been infected with HIV/AIDS.

After Hong Kong tabloids speculated in early June that the playboy star had contracted the disease, many actresses were said to have panicked and hurried to the hospital for check-ups.

What's even more scandalous is that the tabloids are saying that this was the main reason behind Cheung and Tse's impending divorce.

However, there is no credible evidence as to whether Chen had really contracted AIDS but it has been reported that his broker, Gougou, said he would not respond to gossips.

Chen, of course, has not said anything and is reported to be attending the Taipei International Toy Exhibition next month.

Back in 2008 when Chen's sex photo scandal caused public furore and tarnished many names, a chart was drawn to indicate the many women and partners who would be affected if he did have AIDS.

Not only would his immediate sex partners be affected, the chart also branched out to other stars who might have been sexually involved with Chen's direct sex partners or were rumoured to be an item with those named.

Stars such as Elva Hsiao, Maggie Q, Shawn Yue, Jay Chou, and even Jackie Chan's son are listed in the chart.

Although the chart illustrated names who are only rumoured to be involved with one another, the extent to which the chart branched out illustrates the serious implications if Chen did contract AIDS.

In April, the Hong Kong media reported that a TVB actor, known as "Mr Y", allegedly contracted HIV. The veteran artiste, who is bisexual, was involved in some box office movies and is also a singer who expanded his career to China in recent years.

Other male actors claimed that they were sexually harassed by Mr Y. Among the alleged victims are TVB actors Vincent Wong, Benjamin Yuen and William Chak.

Despite coming forward with their allegations, they did not disclose the identity of the actor.

Cantopop singer Aaron Kwok also fell victim to rumours in October last year, when the Hong Kong media reported that he allegedly spread a sexually transmitted disease to girlfriend Lynn Hung.

After much speculation, the rumour seemed to be merely an Internet prank - Hong Kong dailies reported that an unknown person had started the talk via social networking sites.

[email protected]

pic1.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be part of his publicity stunt lah... his latest album, CONFUSION, not doing well at all!
Edison_Chen_Confusion_Cover1.jpg

01. Mr. Sandman 造梦先生
02. Dreams 梦
03. 李琛琛留言
04. Where Are You 冠希, 你在哪里?
05. Super Mario
06. Man In the Mirror 镜中人
07. Running 跑 , 逃
08. Homecoming 回家
09. 继续做
10. Apple电脑开机声音
11. Reboot 关机 , 开机
12 跟女朋友讲电话
13. Sky Blue Pink 破晓時刻
14. I CAN FLY 我可以
15. 昂首跨步
16. Salute 敬礼

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be part of his publicity stunt lah... his latest album, CONFUSION, not doing well at all!
Edison_Chen_Confusion_Cover1.jpg

01. Mr. Sandman 造梦先生
02. Dreams 梦
03. 李琛琛留言
04. Where Are You 冠希, 你在哪里?
05. Super Mario
06. Man In the Mirror 镜中人
07. Running 跑 , 逃
08. Homecoming 回家
09. 继续做
10. Apple电脑开机声音
11. Reboot 关机 , 开机
12 跟女朋友讲电话
13. Sky Blue Pink 破晓時刻
14. I CAN FLY 我可以
15. 昂首跨步
16. Salute 敬礼

You mean he still try to cut an album??? His adultery acts has ruined him already, still he can't learn his lesson and want to shine again?? Oh please!!!!

I suggest he come to this forum and join the dumbfucks here, he seems to lower himself to the same ranks and status of the sinkie dumbfucks here. At least he will be glorified by the sex deprived sinkie , uneducated perverts here as king of the king high level woman screwer here.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean he still try to cut an album??? His adultery acts has ruined him already, still he can't learn his lesson and want to shine again?? Oh please!!!!

I suggest he come to this forum and join the dumbfucks here, he seems to lower himself to the same ranks and status of the sinkie dumbfucks here. At least he will be glorified by the sex deprived sinkie , uneducated perverts here as king of the king high level woman screwer here.

CB kia tonychat,

some kind advice for u : with your pathetic standard of english, it is better for you to write in shorter sentences. do you ever read what you have written? can you even understand it yourself? your type of english is not even of psle english standard. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

some kind advice for u : with your pathetic standard of english, it is better for you to write in shorter sentences. do you ever read what you have written? can you even understand it yourself? your type of english is not even of psle english standard. :biggrin:

I doubt Tonychat has this....

psle-cert.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you mean i have to write the level of english which is for the reading pleasure of some intelligent being?

you got to know where the fuck you are. You are in a forum where dumbfuck ball-less losers, LIKE YOU, is the majority. Dumbfuck losers do not need to be treated with respect in whatever ways, even in english which is written to be viewed by them.

Only Sam would put in the effort to educate these bunch of worthless sinkie losers. I should tell him to save his effort and just screw the rest of you.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

your english got what fuck std??

thai ladyboy standard is it:biggrin:

fuck u:oIo::oIo:

M

Mitsuhide Akechi

you mean i have to write the level of english which is for the reading pleasure of some intelligent being? But like that dumbfuck buzzlightyears i can't even spell correctly. :p

you got to know where the fuck you are. You are in a forum where dumbfuck ball-less
losers like me are the majority. Dumbfuck losers like me do not need to be treated with respect in whatever ways, even in english which is written to be viewed by them.

Only Sam would put in the effort to educate these bunch of worthless sinkie losers
like myself. I should tell him to save his effort and just screw me sigh... :p:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean i have to write the level of english which is for the reading pleasure of some intelligent being?

you got to know where the fuck you are. You are in a forum where dumbfuck ball-less losers, LIKE YOU, is the majority. Dumbfuck losers do not need to be treated with respect in whatever ways, even in english which is written to be viewed by them.

Only Sam would put in the effort to educate these bunch of worthless sinkie losers. I should tell him to save his effort and just screw the rest of you.

Cheebye kia Tonychat, when are u going to get this?

psle-cert.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Proper English: Are you suggesting he is still trying to cut an album? His committing of adultery have already ruined him, he still has not learnt his lesson.

I suggest he come to this forum and join the dumbfucks here, he seems to lower himself to the same ranks and status of the sinkie dumbfucks here. [I]At least he will be glorified by the sex deprived sinkie , uneducated perverts here as king of the king high level woman screwer here[/I]. (I cannot understand the sentence in bold at all)

Proper English: I suggest he join this forum (this forum has no physical venue and you cannot 'go' to somewhere that has no spatial dimensions) to engage with its denizens. He has lowered himself to the same levels of dumb Singaporeans.

Your English totally fail, my Thai customers speaks better english than you do

Last edited:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng adds, "when the doctor tells a patient he/she is tested positive for HIV, it means: "you are sentenced to death by your own body!" the time-bomb starts ticking away from that moment onwards!":biggrin:

I once spoke to a doctor. He says now HIV positive nowadays does not mean death sentence.
If detected early & taking med regularly, can live for 20 years or even more. The med. keeps the virus from developing into full blown Aids. It has just become a long term illness like diabetes.
Recently, there was one guy who got cured after receiving some transplant & a newly developed drug recently tested on HIV postive monkeys cured them although more tests are still needed.

So all chiongsters, there's hope. A cure is on the way. But the stigma attached is still there.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once spoke to a doctor. He says now HIV positive nowadays does not mean death sentence.
If detected early & taking med regularly, can live for 20 years or even more. The med. keeps the virus from developing into full blown Aids. It has just become a long term illness like diabetes.
Recently, there was one guy who got cured after receiving some transplant & a newly developed drug recently tested on HIV postive monkeys cured them although more tests are still needed.

So all chiongsters, there's hope. A cure is on the way. But the stigma attached is still there.

lianbeng thanks u: dinnoe now got new cure. thanks for update. :biggrin: