• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ebike caught fire in lift. Uncle bbq

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
EVs with lithium-ion batteries aren't safe enough. Period. The high flammability, even under the tightest quality controls, and the difficulty of putting out a lithium fire are not the worth the benefits of owning an EV.

I'll only consider buying an EV when the solid state batteries are in production that have achieved the power density, range and charging time of lithium. Probably late-2025 by some estimates.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN there should be some clowns in sg want to save some bucks and used some illegal stuff.
But you need to meet both condition to become bbq. Probably they were lucky it didn't meet the lift condition and after the batt blew off they just peed on their pant and never report KNN
actually I oso add that people here like to modify their shit. Really bad idea when it comes to these batteries. But you're right.

The disaster is the lift condition. Otherwise just faster run road make dunno.

KNN This kind of thing I consider tam chiak, ter nao. KNN