• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eating & Drinking in Buses Claims 1st Victim!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Bus driver chase small sized student</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Sikodolauka <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:52 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11599.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>for allegedly throwing a cup in the bus but ended up getting a punch on the nose from the "tiny mini" student.
Bus driver then gave chase again but was out run by the "tiny mini" student.
Now tell me what was the pirpose of spending all those years in NS and reservist when you cannot even run a short distance.
By the way who to believe-the bus driver or the student.
Why did the bus driver get so upset assuming it was the student who threw the cup in the bus.
Not that the bus driver or his father owned the bus company.
If I were the student I would have given the bus driver a flying kick in addition to the punch and knocked him out flat.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=350>
20090416.190947_changkat.jpg
</TD><TD width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=200><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD height=81>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content_subtitle align=left>Fri, Apr 17, 2009
AsiaOne </TD></TR><TR><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3><!-- TITLE : start -->Bus driver punched by student <!-- TITLE : end--></TD><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=15>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><!-- Story With Image End --></TD><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext_10pt colSpan=3><!-- CONTENT : start -->A Changkat Changi Secondary student hit a bus driver after the latter scolded him for leaving his cup on board the vehicle, reported STOMP.
The defiant student had also taunted the driver, after fleeing the scene with the driver in pursuit.
A witness told STOMP: "On 14th April 2009, around 2.45pm, while I was aboard 2792K of bus service 38, a boy (pictured with his right hand raised) from Changkat Changi Secondary School punched the bus captain on the nose after he was scolded for leaving his disposable cup on the bus.
"The bus reached Bedok South Road, opposite Block 40 when the incident took place. "The boy and his friend (the other boy in the picture) were preparing to alight when the bus captain moved to the back of the bus where they were seated and picked up a disposable cup, presumably left by the boy, from the floor.
"The bus captain passed the cup back to the boy and demanded him to throw it away properly. The boy, however, reacted angrily even though the bus captain did not raise his voice when confronting him.

"When the bus captain returned to his seat, the boy threw the cup back on the floor and alighted. The bus captain, angered by this, picked up the cup and chased after the boy, who is at the road central divider.

"An argument between them followed and ended up with the boy punching the bus captain on the nose and running away.
"The bus captain tried to chase after him but gave up shortly after that and continued his journey. I took the photo of the boy when the bus started to move. Apparently, the boy was still taunting the bus captain, as seen by his raised hand.

"I seriously hope Changkat Changi Secondary School will track down the boy and punish him severely for his behaviour. He behaved like a hooligan, even though he was at fault for littering the bus.

"I would also like to commend the bus captain for his courage in standing up against such litter bugs. Most people, myself included, will never have the courage to confront such people, as they are afraid of trouble.

"As a result, litter bugs usually get away scot-free, and buses are continually dirtied by such ugly commuters.
"Even though bus captains are usually advised not to get into arguments with passengers, this bus captain of service 38, 2792K, showed initiative in catching the litter bugs, who constantly dirty our public buses."

The boys have since been identified and dealt with, says Changkat Changi principal Mrs Yeow.
She said: "The school does not condone such behaviour and appropriate disciplinary actions will be meted out. "We have identified the students concerned and are also working closely with their parents to provide counselling and guidance to them. "
The students have expressed regret over what has happened. We have also used this incident as an opportunity to educate the rest of the school."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the driver should just do his job & drive the silly bus. he try to be hero, but end up a zero. at the same time delay all other passengers time

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the driver should just do his job & drive the silly bus. he try to be hero, but end up a zero. at the same time delay all other passengers time

This is Civil matter that should be handled by the police who seem to be very free with other "civil matters". I know it is an offence to litter but who's going to enfore, the police, NEA,...:confused:

This driver must understand that playing catching with this boy means that the bus, his primary concern, is going to be delayed. The bus company might even get fined another $100 by the PTC :smile: