• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking to have carpet grass for my unit at EL. What abt pearl grass - which needs more frequent watering? Any suggestion for plan nursery? Heard it is at RM3.50psf? Pls share. Thank you all.

Stay el, must tok gok more..gd lobang ai bo?:biggrin:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am looking to have carpet grass for my unit at EL. What abt pearl grass - which needs more frequent watering? Any suggestion for plan nursery? Heard it is at RM3.50psf? Pls share. Thank you all.

Is yours a corner terrace with extra land? Anyway, carpet grass is nicer, pearl grass looks almost like cow grass so I don't see the point of changing. I think both need regular watering. You can install automatic water sprinklers. I was also quoted around RM3.5 psf and that includes clearing of present cow grass and planting of the carpet grass.

My question is, what are the pros and cons for using some kinda poison to kill the present cow grass before clearing them?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
carpet glass got different type/grade. Matella, (short short one) u can see it outside BI area along e rd or @ others sales office. domestic used are...let u think.. titter.gif

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is yours a corner terrace with extra land? Anyway, carpet grass is nicer, pearl grass looks almost like cow grass so I don't see the point of changing. I think both need regular watering. You can install automatic water sprinklers. I was also quoted around RM3.5 psf and that includes clearing of present cow grass and planting of the carpet grass.

My question is, what are the pros and cons for using some kinda poison to kill the present cow grass before clearing them?

Learned that carpet grass needs less water maintenance than pearl grass which would turn dry and brown more easily.
Mine inter terrace..
Suppose the existing cow grass would be removed with soil..wouldnt have any anything residual to kill..

Spore

I'm a Singaporean new here and have just bought a new landed property in EL from UEM. Currently, I'm sourcing for loan for financing it. So far, UEM sales agent of got RHB, Citibank and HSBC to contact me but none of these banks are willing to loan more than 80%. Personally, I prefer Standard Chartered and have contacted the Bukit Indah branch to give me a loan. The StandChart banker told me can try 90% for me. When I told the other bankers to match, they told me it's impossible since I'm local.

Spore

In fact, some of them even tell me StandChart MY is not the tie-up banker for EL and hence I'll have to pay for my own legal fees and stamp duty if I want to use StandChart. Another banker even tell me it's not possible StandChart can give me a loan as the have exhausted their credit line with EL (whatever that means).

Can someone advice on how to proceed with my bank loan application? I feel that other bankers are bad-mouthing StandChart but does anyone have similar experience to share?

Flames878

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Buddy. Congrats on your purchase. In my opinion and knowledge, StanChart gives the best deal. If you are a Singaporean and if this is your first property, you can get up to 90% with BLR - 2.50%. Next comes CIMB at 85% and BLR - 2.45%. No comments for the 3 banks you mentioned...

StanChart does finance EL landed and there aren't any issues to my knowledge.

PM me if you would like to discuss further and who to contact.

Cheers

Spore

Thanks bro, to speed things up, I've submitted my application to StandChart, RHB, HSBC and Citibank. See who comes back with best deal. RHB Malaysia service was quite impressive, as in the banker actually bother to come in over the weekend to SG to let me sign the application form. Their flexi-loan package is at BLR-2.55%, which is so fast the best quote currently but margin only 80% although the banker told me will try to get special approval to see can give me 85% or even 90% but no promise

redders09

Hi!

For phase2, anybody received the late penalty offer from UEM? How do they calculate the amount?

We received their offer of settlement recently, and UEM calculated the penalty amount up to date of 'Vacant Possession' letter. But we receive our keys more than 3 months after that date! that's about RM30,000 or so. Got us really upset..

Anybody else have any experience with this? Would really appreciate if anyone can share their experience.

Thanks!

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would u like to contact Mr Low @017 7991618 Sunflower Nursery and landscaping address lot 1708 Jalan Mukim of Pulai, 81300 Skudai JB. His carpet grass is @2.50rm.
No good:( don't blame me ok Hahaha VV

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info
visited the post office @ Gelang Patah but long long queue:(
Tried internet banking register with other bank credit card but not successful unable to register. Sian!!!!
Have not try selected petronas stations.

Pay through internet banking if you have account with Maybank. It is so much easier after you have add favorites.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi!

For phase2, anybody received the late penalty offer from UEM? How do they calculate the amount?

We received their offer of settlement recently, and UEM calculated the penalty amount up to date of 'Vacant Possession' letter. But we receive our keys more than 3 months after that date! that's about RM30,000 or so. Got us really upset..

Anybody else have any experience with this? Would really appreciate if anyone can share their experience.

Thanks!

Hi,

Was the delay of 3 months caused by UEM?
Do you mean that you didn't receive the 'Vacant Possession' letter in Feb?

redders09

Hi Investor.
We received the 'Vacant Possession' letter in Feb. But they only arrange the hand-over of the key in late may. I think they waited till bank loan is fully disbursed before handing over the key to us. but this is unfair, coz we are not in control of the bank. if UEM suka suka send the 'Vacant Possession' letter much earlier and handover the keys much much later, we would be more short-changed.
We are still considering whether to take legal action or not.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Investor.
We received the 'Vacant Possession' letter in Feb. But they only arrange the hand-over of the key in late may. I think they waited till bank loan is fully disbursed before handing over the key to us. but this is unfair, coz we are not in control of the bank. if UEM suka suka send the 'Vacant Possession' letter much earlier and handover the keys much much later, we would be more short-changed.
We are still considering whether to take legal action or not.

The keys will be given before signing all the VP documents. How is it UEM give the keys 3 months later? It is not tis way from my experience with them.

bluewind0111

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros and sis here. We got phase 6A semiD last year. Finally we have the state consent approval and loan successfully disbursed. And now the lawyer asks the loan legal fee, which is about 17k MYR. Is this a typical amount for phase 6A? Thanks

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bros and sis here. We got phase 6A semiD last year. Finally we have the state consent approval and loan successfully disbursed. And now the lawyer asks the loan legal fee, which is about 17k MYR. Is this a typical amount for phase 6A? Thanks

Should be roughly around there(+/-2k as I'm just estimating). There's actually a standard percentage to follow. You can ask for a further discount from the law firm.