• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard phase two completion will be Oct, but CFO in Dec....last week saw worker start to clean up the house n locked some of the units already.

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
CFO = certification of fitness for occupation. This is the old method where the local authority is required to certify and give approval before VP.

Now CFO has been replaced by Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC) where the principal submitting person is required to certify and submit the results to the local authority. This is so that the local authority no longer becomes the bottleneck to get VP.

http://www.residensilaguna.com/certificate-of-completion/

CCC is mentioned in the standard HDA SPA signed by most home buyers. I am always amused and shocked to hear CFO being mentioned when the CCC is clearly mentioned in the SPA.

Last edited:

fairies

Alfrescian
Loyal
just realized that the indian restaurant @ anjung is now opened 24 hrs .... but food only so-so, nothing outstanding .... anyone knows whether they have big screen tv that shows live EPL matches ? .... my teenage sons have been pestering me to watch EPL matches there over teh tarik n prata :smile:

Wow that's good, hope to see more of such chain outlets, seafood restaurant and maybe one or two fast food restaurants :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
just realized that the indian restaurant @ anjung is now opened 24 hrs .... but food only so-so, nothing outstanding .... anyone knows whether they have big screen tv that shows live EPL matches ? .... my teenage sons have been pestering me to watch EPL matches there over teh tarik n prata :smile:

There is an Indian place, along Nusa Bestari though, its open 24 hours and most importantly, football is always shown there. I am not a football fan though but this is good to know. Its right beside the old Nusa Duta sales office.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Garden of East Ledang's Phase 2.

323648_10151069808599667_1745659824_o.jpg

Last edited: