• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Easibooking.com sold me Wrong DIRECTION TICKET crap system!

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I highly suspect Ah Neh wrote software caused it. I searched ticket From Hat Yai to SG, but they don't sell such ticket, but instead of telling me not available, they got a garbage screen, I Refresh screen, it make me select seat! And after that charge me WITHOUT showing any Departure Nor Destination, asked for Payment!

1st Time Credit Card used, screen hanging long time, refreshed screen said unsuccessful, I repeated everything from beginning used PayPal, then came out a CONFIRMATION DETAILS showing ticket was in REVERSED DIRECTION of intended travel, I.e. SG to Hat Yai when I wanted Hat Yai to SG!

Later a lady from Golden Mile called me I answered from Hat Yai, told her to cancel.

WAF!

See my email.

Dear easibook.com

There seems to be mistake in your website today, when I wanted to book a single ticket back to Singapore from Hat Yai. I found up later that it DOES NOT SELL such ticket when the lady at Golden Mile called me. She said I booked twice.

But I was booking for one single from Hat Yai back to SG. First time it showed garbage screen after I entered info and Search, then I refresh screen it asked me to select seat, it went on without telling me it was selling the WRONG DIRECTION TICKET and I confirmed and then the Payment program said Payment failed.

So 2nd time I repeated again, same garbage screen at search and refreshed and selected seat again, and ONLY second payment was apparently successful, but the CONFIRMATION SHOWED WRONG DIRECTION OF TRAVEL, so I called your HOTLINE INSTANTLY , twice the line HANGUP on me did not speak a word. So I sent email to cancel it instantly.

Hours later a lady from Golden Mile called, I told her to CANCEL, she said got 2 bookings instead of just one. It was still hour before the departure time. I informed her the software web is mistaken, and TOLD HER TO CANCEL ALL.

I think your system has mistake, should not proceed if you do not cater to sell ticket for this travel DIRECTION, instead your system proceed on twice to ask user to select seat and charge fare for opposite direction ticket!

Singapore has CASE and Lemon Law, how can you cheat users like this?

I demand full refund!