• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dyeing your hair..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DO you or NOT ?..It's perfectLy fine if you do not admit; but i am Quite sure many of us do..:wink::o

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can understand dying it black if you are going white or grey but i cant understand dyeing it ang mo brown/blond

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can understand dying it black if you are going white or grey but i cant understand dyeing it ang mo brown/blond

How about dyeing your hairs' coLour to suit your Doggie's ?..apparentLy some of my friends do..:smile:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dyed mine blond just for fun but could not get the colour right (it was a Gatsby home dye bleach kit), ended up with light brown. still prefer my jet black hair. :biggrin:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look like a frog or skanky bitch then changing your hair colour wont change a thing.

Hair colouring don't cure ugly.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube_share;9IGhhOteykY]http://youtu.be/9IGhhOteykY[/video]

Any1 tried this ?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dye black look unnatural. Because at 50 all hair still very dark black. Better choose dark brown that my opinion or dont dye at all.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be getting hair loss soon if:
1) Dye your hair too often
2) Use too many hair gel
3) Use too much hair spray