• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dun ever ask for bacon at KFC...

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot the aussies were the rednecks and more aggressive compared to the american ones.

The Aussies weren't the ones wearing white hoods and hanging niggers on trees, bro.

The Aussies weren't the ones cutting the balls of any nigger who dared to even look at a white woman.

The Aussies weren't the ones incarcerating all Californians of Japanese descent in concentration camps during WW2.

The Aussies weren't the ones driving around in pickup trucks with confederate flags displayed prominently and 12 gauge shotguns in the passenger seat.

The Aussies weren't the ones shooting Red Indians for target practice.

The Aussies weren't the ones who went into Iraq and Afghanistan all guns blazing like it was their god-given right to do so.

The USA was born in blood and violence followed them through every part of their history, their self-determination and assertiveness have served them well to date. This abusive sand nigger would not have stood a chance in the USA, whether his customer were black, white or Hispanic. His face would be a gaping .44 hole.

Pauline Hanson is child's play compared to the real-world racist violence you get in the USA.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya mate. U r rite. Best to avoid those muslim majority areas in Aust. They are migrants from war-torn countries in the Middle East who are more aggressive. I dun think our muslim frens serving in KFCs in this region will behave like that.

If you're talking about Singapore , Malaysia and Indonesia's KFC , I believe there are no pork bacon because all these are Muslim cuntries :eek:
How I missed the Samurai Pork Burger from McDonald's in MarBoonKong , Thailand.
Land of Smiles is not a Muslim cuntry :wink:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're talking about Singapore , Malaysia and Indonesia's KFC , I believe there are no pork bacon because all these are Muslim cuntries :eek:
How I missed the Samurai Pork Burger from McDonald's in MarBoonKong , Thailand.
Land of Smiles is not a Muslim cuntry :wink:

If Singapore ever became a Muslim country, I'll fuckin leave.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Singapore ever became a Muslim country, I'll fuckin leave.

Bro ,

Slowly but surely ,this place caters to the Mats in general.
Islamic banking for one.
Almost every food establishment are certified halal.
Eg. QiJi , Old Chang Kee , KFC , Big Mac , Burger King , Subway ......
Even my favorite curry puff store in AMK also certified halal :oIo:
Wonder when they will come up with halal pork :p
Luckily can still get a decent pork chop from Han's and Astons :biggrin:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this lebo could possibly be the real victim. Nothing concrete can be drawn from this video; all it shows is a mental lebo screamming multiple times at the camera man to stop recording him. The video didn't show what had taken place before that. Highly likely, a bunch of low life bogans (the camera man and his posse) purposely taunt the lebo behind the counter by demanding bacon when they are fully aware that it is a halal KFC they are visiting. Probably, some really colorful languages were hurled at that lebo before the camera starts rolling.

Taunting incidents are fairly common in Australia. U just need to take the trains or buses a few times and i can guarantee u out of that few times u use the public transport, u will either be a victim of taunting urself or witness a taunting incident.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro ,

Slowly but surely ,this place caters to the Mats in general.
Islamic banking for one.
Almost every food establishment are certified halal.
Eg. QiJi , Old Chang Kee , KFC , Big Mac , Burger King , Subway ......
Even my favorite curry puff store in AMK also certified halal :oIo:
Wonder when they will come up with halal pork :p
Luckily can still get a decent pork chop from Han's and Astons :biggrin:

Jesus chris and they're just a minority here and you know what they're still not satisfied. You'll still see them with that indignant tone demanding more and more and more.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Aussies weren't the ones wearing white hoods and hanging niggers on trees, bro.

Yes i see your point. Whites consider low class racist whites as rednecks though. Those not from that class don't consider themselves rednecks but from your examples shown i guess in reality a huge majority of them could be called rednecks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this lebo could possibly be the real victim. Nothing concrete can be drawn from this video; all it shows is a mental lebo screamming multiple times at the camera man to stop recording him. The video didn't show what had taken place before that. Highly likely, a bunch of low life bogans (the camera man and his posse) purposely taunt the lebo behind the counter by demanding bacon when they are fully aware that it is a halal KFC they are visiting. Probably, some really colorful languages were hurled at that lebo before the camera starts rolling.

Taunting incidents are fairly common in Australia. U just need to take the trains or buses a few times and i can guarantee u out of that few times u use the public transport, u will either be a victim of taunting urself or witness a taunting incident.

Actually not just in oz but in places where whites are a majority in general. Whites or some of them love to go out of their way to harrass someone and a good target would be a safe minority as in a minority they perceive that is weaker than themselves.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus chris and they're just a minority here and you know what they're still not satisfied. You'll still see them with that indignant tone demanding more and more and more.

Singapore is the Muslim minority that allows enforcing Halal certification.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
KFC is short for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
go KFC only for chicken mah no fish no pork no beef no mutton.
nowsday KFC doing all the wrong stuff.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
KFC is short for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
go KFC only for chicken mah no fish no pork no beef no mutton.
nowsday KFC doing all the wrong stuff.

wahlaneh do u know that muslims cannot eat non halal chicken and beef etc and not just pork which cannot be eaten whether halal or not. :p

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh do u know that muslims cannot eat non halal chicken and beef etc and not just pork which cannot be eaten whether halal or not. :p

wahlaneh...
i also worked in kfc before u still want to bluff me meh?:biggrin:
u can see the halal sticker so clearly pasted on the wall n there is no PIG in the restaurant but halal chicken bacon can anot?:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
i also worked in kfc before u still want to bluff me meh?:biggrin:
u can see the halal sticker so clearly pasted on the wall n there is no PIG in the restaurant but halal chicken bacon can anot?:confused:

wahlaneh...

Did you know why they changed their title from kentucky fried chicken to just simply kfc? Cos their food isn't exactly fried chicken.

PS they also serve mash potatoes but why should they since it's just chicken?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Thats just great. Another Islam fundamentalist has been provoked....one more terrorist to deal with.

Z

Zombie

Highly likely, a bunch of low life bogans (the camera man and his posse) purposely taunt the lebo behind the counter by demanding bacon when they are fully aware that it is a halal KFC they are visiting.

There is a sign showing "NOT HALAL" on the fridge.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...

Did you know why they changed their title from kentucky fried chicken to just simply kfc? Cos their food isn't exactly fried chicken.

PS they also serve mash potatoes but why should they since it's just chicken?

wahlaneh...
do u still remember the KFC of the good old days?:biggrin:
the chicken drumstick (thigh) was huge and so was the breast-meat served on a stainless steel platter with stainless steel fork n knife.
the coleslaw salad n mash potato were lined along the side of the platter in big portion together with a bun complete with butter.
and the chilli sauce n tomato ketchup were in glass bottles standing on the table u can help urself to any amount u wished to.:biggrin:
that is what i called Kentucky Fried Chicken and only affordable during payday.
"those were the days, oh yes, those were the days..."

Last edited:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
do u still remember the KFC of the good old days?:biggrin:
the chicken drumstick (thigh) was huge and so was the breast-meat served on a stainless steel platter with stainless steel fork n knife.
the coleslaw salad n mash potato were lined along the side of the platter in big portion together with a bun complete with butter.
and the chilli sauce n tomato ketchup were in glass bottles standing on the table u can help urself to any amount u wished to.:biggrin:
that is what i called Kentucky Fried Chicken and only affordable during payday.
"those were the days, oh yes, those were the days..."

wahlaneh...
in those days, if u bring a girl to KFC restaurant, everybody looked at u with envy in their eyes... "waa...so rich ah!" and the girl will love u very much u can do anything to her no complaint/grumble one... hehe...:biggrin: