• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumb mata look for tua peh kong at HWZ.. forummers shoot to CPIB

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man’s futile search for scapegoat
Lianhe Wanbao - 3 hrs 39 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

Former police deputy superintendent Zhu Yao Ming has been sentenced to 6 months imprisonment for abetting the obstruction of justice.

A man has been jailed for looking for someone to take the rap for a speeding offence.

Former police deputy superintendent Zhu Yao Ming has been sentenced to 6 months jail for abetting the obstruction of justice.

He had posted in the popular local forum “hardware zone” asking for people to take the rap on his behalf when he was caught by speeding in his cousin’s car.

He posted in the forum: “If I drive my cousin car, and now I was captured by the camera for speeding, is it possible that I ask my friend to sub in, coz I do not want to incur offence points. Ask my friend to take over by offerin him $300, but he want $400, is it too expensive?” (sic)

Instead of helping him and earning a quick buck, many forumers chided him for his actions. Some advised that he accept the consequences, some warned that he may be punished for asking others to take the rap for him, another reminded him that photos of his vehicle’s license plate and his face have been taken, so there is no point in asking others to take the rap.

One forumer even forwarded the thread to the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau.

Zhu’s forum post was last edited at 12.36pm yesterday, where he said he has decided to take responsibility for the offence and pay the fine.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 22 June 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Dumbo is a high ranking DSP and yet he acted like a naive juvenile criminal...

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah this type of qn mayb if asked in SBF then won't kena pao toh. Go and ask on HWZ this type of state owned forum, what is his prob?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something wrong with this chap. He can always fight the case stating that he was just eliciting comments. Very hard to convict. Benefit of doubt has to be given.