• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dua kang "Jap Painter" drifter was headhunted by Tokyo model agency woh!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
theres alot of scam company also got website ...including sunshine empire ( sunshine emipre office lagi posh , if not posh how to con people like you ) ...dont be stupid ....:biggrin: . i kena headhunt in tokyo ..the model agency even pay for my transport and expensive dinner ....too bad im not into model and i dont intend to become one ...

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Chao dua kang behavior spotted :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

"Jap painter" drifter was also treated to a expensive dinner and limo ride by a generous model agency in Japan woh!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha..not bad , a day in jail can make you tense up and come up a thread like that ...:smile: please post more since you got the ablity now...later on you want to post also no chance ..:wink: :wink:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
How he could be a model despite being so old. It's all a mystery to everyone but oh well.

If Emi-chee the ugly Chinese could be one then why not him? :rolleyes:

The Japs have low standards anyway.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now i know why some ppl in this forum always kena whack ..:wink: by the way , some ppl here never see big snake shit before ..

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter only knows how to type shit and self-masturbate

Typical Sinkie

He is a painter and a wild animal importer
Not only that he is talented spotted all around "Japan" (Bangkok)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter only knows how to type shit and self-masturbate

Typical Sinkie

He is a painter and a wild animal importer
Not only that he is talented spotted all around "Japan" (Bangkok)

yes..your mother also very wild but i dont intend to export her out cause no market value ..even my snake food rodent still cheaper then her ....and i wont paint on her :wink: