• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drinking Water On Empty Stomach

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what i mean is i splatter some water on my arm and when i shove the lighter to and fro, i feel no heat or any burn...:oIo:

Learn how to write then. :rolleyes: First try to accurately describe what you actually did instead of misleading readers and showing off your bad attitude even though you are in the wrong. :oIo::kma:

It isn't the water from that stupid machine of yours. Water from any source will produce the same effect if you just move a flame from a lighter quickly back and forth. Try holding the flame for 10 seconds then tell us what happens. Btw that isn't called shoving the lighter. Shoving is when you shove that lighter up your ass and light it and i recommend you do it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a machine at home that dispense pure water with UV infection, i tried flaming my hand dipped in the water with a lighter, and i feel no heat...serious.

I think you kena infected with disease liao. All your nerves got killed off so you cannot feel anything. UV infection indeed that's a very bad machine.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drink 4x 160ml water = 640ml or equal to standard 2 can drink. That alot of water.

I think I can only able to drink about 300ml +/-50ml.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wake up first thing in the morning must pang sai. Die die must pang some sai. Sai cannot come out try to squeeze some out.

Go get some bad fruits or food to get some diarrhea once a while flush all shits out.

http://www.bbncommunity.com/drink-water-empty-stomach/

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB ***(verify from a consultant)***, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

Please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.

PLEASE DON’T IGNORE SHARE IT. THIS MIGHT SAVE SOMEONE’S LIFE…

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does the "Water Treatment" Work?
By Kristina Duda, R.N.
Updated July 31, 2013
Written or reviewed by a board-certified physician. See About.com's Medical Review Board.

Question: Does the "Water Treatment" Work?

A popular email and social media post circulating for several years claims that Japanese scientists have determined that drinking water in the morning will cure many diseases........

The particular post that I have seen makes this claim:

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning.........the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a hundred percent cure for the following diseases: Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis, asthma, TB, Meningitis, Kidney and Urine diseases, vomiting gastritis, diarrhoea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases..........

So, is there any truth to these claims that water can actually cure all of these illnesses and symptoms?

Answer:
Absolutely not. The notion that drinking a few glasses of water in the morning could cure everything from a headache to cancer is not only untrue, it is dangerous. If someone with a serious condition like high blood pressure or cancer were to forgo medical treatment believing that simply drinking water could cure their illness, it could have dire consequences.

Many of the "diseases" listed in the post are not actually diseases but symptoms. Body aches, fast heart beat, vomiting, diarrhea and even constipation are typically symptoms of some type of illness, they are not diseases on their own. .........

Will It Help At All?

Drinking water is not a bad thing by any means. We all need to drink water to stay hydrated. Staying hydrated helps our bodies function properly.

However, drinking a large amount of water at a certain time of day isn't going to cure any diseases. There just isn't any scientific evidence to back up this claim.
The only one of these symptoms/illnesses that may actually be helped by drinking more water is constipation. Since constipation can be caused by dehydration, drinking more water may help reduce the chances of that. Even then, research on constipation shows that drinking more water cannot relieve it, but ensuring that you are drinking enough water so that you avoid dehydration may help you avoid getting constipated in the first place.

If you have a stomach virus, such as gastroenteritis, that is causing vomiting and diarrhea, you will need to attempt to stay hydrated as well, but drinking large amounts of water all at once is not the way to do it. If you have been vomiting, drinking a lot of water all at once can cause your body to vomit even more..........

The Final Word

The claims of this so-called "water treatment" are not based in fact and will not help with a vast majority of the illnesses it says will be cured. If you are dealing with any type of illness or disease, consult your health care provider to come up with a safe, medically based treatment plan.

http://coldflu.about.com/od/colddiagnosistreatment/f/Does-The-water-Treatment-Work.htm

I think its important to get a good water filtration system to remove impurities from your drinking water before boiling them.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wake up first thing in the morning must pang sai. Die die must pang some sai. Sai cannot come out try to squeeze some out.

Go get some bad fruits or food to get some diarrhea once a while flush all shits out.

try to eat a indian diet,lots of curry and lentils and beans....confirm shit many many.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rice is key to everything to Sinkies. Eat less rice.

Let me tell you why. My grandfather doesn't smoke, nor drink. He exercise by sweeping the entire street where we lived every day, sometimes twice. He ate rice every day. He felt incomplete without it. So he did.

Then he died, at 87. The docs couldn't find a single thing wrong with him. Not HBP, not diabetes, his heart was OK for a 87 year old.

The conclusion is he ate too much rice. All 87 years less a couple of months yeaning off milk.

Be warned. Too much rice is bad for you.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
any guys try tcm herbs with warm water early in the morning on empty stomach?
i have been doing for past months.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was an Ozzie manager in a company I worked at once. He said, "How can you drink water? Fish fuck in it! Here, have a beer instead!" I think he is right. Beer is cleaner and healthier than regular water. Drink beer!

Cheers!