• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Thio palying with fire and getting burn

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
==================

Thio Su Mien should re looked at her self. She was such a pretty and smart lady when she was dean. Now she is the antithesis of that. Heard that she had marital problem which was later resolved and this made her a "hallelujah" Christian.

No need a rocket scientist to figure out how a man can have a feninist mentor at home.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one lagi better...Marshall Lee (COOS wanker) said of the heated atmosphere

One woman I was sitting next to hissed at me as though she was Catwoman. I feel so harassed. Don't harass me. I am only a man.:rolleyes::biggrin::p
say say properly lah, don't chee bye chee bye lah. little bit also want to cheebye cheebye. Don't anyway scold bad words lah..fucking hell.:biggrin:

SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!