• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Mahathir comments on AG's Mohd Apandi Ali to close RM2.6 Billion donations case!

extinguisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/02/02/dr-m-ag-is-beholden-to-najib/

Dr M: AG is beholden to Najib

FMT Reporters | February 2, 2016
Former Prime Minister says explanation thus far is “a lot of nonsense”.
mahathir

KUALA LUMPUR: In an interview with London’s Financial Times, former Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamed has said Attorney-General (AG) Mohd Apandi Ali was beholden to Prime Minister Najib Razak.

“I think the Attorney-General is under the control of the subject of the investigation, the Prime Minister,” he said, commenting on the AG’s recent decision to exonerate Najib from all charges related to the political donation of RM2.6 billion which was channelled to his personal bank accounts.

In trademark fashion, the former premier said the explanation given thus far was “a lot of nonsense”.

In a short video accompanying the article, Dr Mahathir elaborated: “In the first place, I don’t think the money was given by the Saudis, and I don’t believe that the balance of the money (RM2.6 billion) was returned to the Saudis.”

The 90-year-old statesman, who still enjoys a large following among Malaysians and has been lauded by citizens for his criticisms of the current administration’s alleged financial transgressions, said that he would “continue to expose the wrong things that he [the Prime Minister] has done”.

“If these are true, I want to know who gave, what is their financial position, whether indeed it was the King, and what is the documentary proof, and the records in the bank because such money must go through banks. It must move from one bank to another.”
The report, however, noted that Mahathir’s critics had said that the “network of patronage”, which he is intent on exposing, was already in existence during his tenure as Prime Minister.

Today, Singapore’s Straits Times exposed Yak Yew Chee, a senior private banker for Jho Low and 1MDB in Singapore, as one of the first names to emerge from the republic’s investigations.

Last week, Swiss and Singapore authorities indicated that they had commenced probes into alleged misappropriation and financial mismanagement of 1MDB.
Related stories:

S’pore probes banker for Jho Low, 1MDB
Was there corruption in AG’s appointment?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dr Mahathir comments on AG's Mohd Apandi Ali to close RM2.6 Billion donations cas

Dr.M is only good at 'nailing bapoks'....najee the cockroach, damn very hard to 'kill'...