• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr M willing to be PM again if no other choice

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M willing to be PM again if no other choice

Published: Sep 24, 2022 6:28 PM

Updated: 11:11 PM

user posted image

Dr Mahathir Mohamad has expressed his willingness to take on the mantle of being prime minister for the third time if he is pushed to do so and there is no other choice.

However, the Langkawi MP said he would not want to be prime minister for a full term but perhaps for only one year.

“I would prefer to rest (and) still play an advisory role but if people keep urging me, it would be difficult for me to think only of myself.

“So if they keep urging me until there is no one else, I will accept (becoming prime minister again), but not for five years lah. Maybe one year only,” Mahathir said during the ‘Hard Talk with Dr Mahathir’ event at the Bangi Convention Centre today.

He was responding to the moderator who asked if he would be ready to become the premier again.

Mahathir was the fourth prime minister for 22 years between 1981 and 2003, in which he led the BN coalition.

He later returned as prime minister for the Pakatan Harapan administration between 2018 and 2020.

The nonagenarian said he does not want people to think he formed Pejuang and Gerakan Tanah Air (GTA) after he left Bersatu to push himself into the top government position again.

“I just want to ensure policies that will help out the Malays can be implemented by a government that is caring and loving towards the people, the country and its religions,” Mahathir added.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/636923

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much of our success is also due to his tenure as PM
It's not really that difficult to potong jalan this Dude

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't he sabotage his previous gomen by sacking entire cabinet first before resigning? Thus blocking dpm from becoming PM?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCCB, one moment offered to resign and next moment, offered to be PM again if no choice. Apa Lu Melayu Mao Lagi?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I just want to ensure policies that will help out the Malays can be implemented by a government that is caring and loving towards the people, the country and its religions,” Mahathir added.
The longer they continue with this, the slower the growth will be. You can do wealth sharing up to a certsin point. The british gave malays opportunities to study in the UK and other commonwealth universities and trained them to be civil servants. Thst generation have been replaced by NEP special privilege group which is leading the country to disaster. Only oil and gas wealth prevented this from happening.