• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Hui: anal sex is far riskier than vaginal sex!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I REFER to yesterday's letter by the Ministry of Education (MOE), 'MOE: No complaints from parents, Dr Thio'.

I would like to assure parents that MOE is indeed open to feedback and suggestions. I wrote to the ministry last year expressing my concerns over the latest Breaking Down Barriers programme conducted by the Health Promotion Board in schools. I was pleasantly surprised when Senior Minister of State Balaji Sadasivan gave a rather detailed reply to my concerns, on behalf of the Minister for Education.

I still have concerns regarding the implications of the way students are taught in the programme how to use condoms with a model. However, I believe that in a multi-religious and civil society, we must accept that we will have to agree to disagree on certain things. The important point is to embrace core values that must guide society, and move forward as one nation.

For parents like me, recent events have highlighted the need to exercise our role as primary educators of our children, communicate with them regarding what they have learnt in school and guide them accordingly.

I also have reservations about the Association of Women for Action and Research's Comprehensive Sexuality Education programme, which may not have covered some pertinent points.

For example, a World Health Organisation report in 2004 quoted studies that showed consistent use of condoms resulting in an 80 per cent risk reduction of transmitting HIV, 62 per cent of transmitting gonorrhoea, and 26 per cent of transmitting chlamydia.

The Foundation for Aids Research noted that anal sex is far riskier than vaginal sex. Unprotected receptive anal sex is believed to be at least 10 times riskier than unprotected receptive vaginal intercourse in acquiring HIV. This is because rectal tissue is more prone to tearing and has a larger surface area through which bacteria and viruses can enter.

Also, condom failure is higher during anal sex. A study published by the Journal Of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome Human Retrovirology noted that condom failure was reported by 16.6 per cent of study participants, with failure rates of 2.1 per cent episodes of condom usage.

Were facts like these communicated to students?

Sexuality education involves accurate communication of facts to students, as well as empowering them with the necessary life skills and character development to help them make the best decisions for themselves, their families and society. Often, that involves engaging parents too.

Dr John Hui

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anal sex can be healthy.. yeah right.. those old AWARE bitches are speaking for themselves because their CB is so loose that they can only offer pleasure through their ass.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
But on other hand, we hear older statesmen said gays should be appreciated.

veri confused, is MOE or PAP approving gays quietly and confidently ?

asshole is tight all the way unlike CB, people find assholes refreshing when they squirt inside though gays may not feel a thing, their groans make it high.

geylang for cunts, where for assholes?

PAP should cater a place for gays so gays become also the hot favorite of singapore.

based on the letter, PAP seems to be with the old guards

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I still have concerns regarding the implications of the way students are taught in the programme how to use condoms with a model. "

definitely cannot do with a model, must have a real performance, get a PRC mei mei and singapore's edison chan to show how to put on a condom and how yo remove condom after f888ing,,,,,,

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex_Ed_by_boundsparrow.jpg