• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DR Congo 'peaceful' muslims murder 12 people, beheading many with hatchets and machetes

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.persecution.org/2023/06/09/adf-kills-12-christians-in-the-drc/

6/9/2023 Congo (International Christian Concern) – Twelve people including women and children were killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) on Thursday, another attack perpetrated by the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) terror group.

Katanga Matete, an administrator in the Bukokoma area, told the French Press Agency that the militants “were opening doors and decapitating people with hatchets and machetes.”

Albert Ndungo, a local Red Cross official, said 12 people including four women and children were killed “by bladed weapons.”

For years, dozens of armed militias have wreaked havoc in the DRC, a predominately Christian nation. The largest among these terrorist groups is the ADF, an affiliate of ISIS that aims to create an Islamic Caliphate in Central Africa….

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To say KOSONG direct or indirect koronic influence is a lie, self denial and self-delusional.
You say beheadings. I have to not agree. But if you say it sanctions the death penalty, then I'd agree.
Beheadings are just the methods. I don't understand the hypocrisy of the distaste of beheadings.
While anglophile Pinkerton's world view that somehow death by electric chair is somehow more humane? Duh!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say beheadings. I have to not agree. But if you say it sanctions the death penalty, then I'd agree.
Beheadings are just the methods. I don't understand the hypocrisy of the distaste of beheadings.
While anglophile Pinkerton's world view that somehow death by electric chair is somehow more humane? Duh!

I already shown you a Quran verse linked to beheading, which verse in the bible is linked to electric chair?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still you have not proven your allegation that the Quran advocates beheadings.
Comeon man, it's not that difficult. After all the Quran is an open book.

You twisted my word, different in meaning between influence and advocate. We are still waiting for you to show the biblical verse. mana?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You twisted my word, different in meaning between influence and advocate. We are still waiting for you to show the biblical verse. mana?
Ok then show us the verse where it influences beheadings.

And which biblical verse do you want to discuss?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok then show us the verse where it influences beheadings.

And which biblical verse do you want to discuss?

I already gave you the link where I posted on the koranic beheading verse.

You still struggling to find a biblical verse that is linked to or influence electric chair, haha.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already gave you the link where I posted on the koranic beheading verse.

You still struggling to find a biblical verse that is linked to or influence electric chair, haha.
Is this the verse you are referring to?

Quran 47:4
So when you meet the disbelievers ˹in battle˺, strike ˹their˺ necks until you have thoroughly subdued them, then bind them firmly. Later ˹free them either as˺ an act of grace or by ransom until the war comes to an end. So will it be. Had Allah willed, He ˹Himself˺ could have inflicted punishment on them. But He does ˹this only to˺ test some of you by means of others. And those who are martyred in the cause of Allah,1 He will never render their deeds void.

Do you understand the difference between "beheading" and "in battle˺, strike ˹their˺ necks"? Go ask your english teacher.

And the biblical verse about electric chair? Here is what I wrote:
Your comprehension thinks I allege electric chair is advocated for in the bible? Again, go ask your english teacher if you repeatedly misunderstand.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the verse you are referring to?

Quran 47:4
So when you meet the disbelievers ˹in battle˺, strike ˹their˺ necks until you have thoroughly subdued them, then bind them firmly. Later ˹free them either as˺ an act of grace or by ransom until the war comes to an end. So will it be. Had Allah willed, He ˹Himself˺ could have inflicted punishment on them. But He does ˹this only to˺ test some of you by means of others. And those who are martyred in the cause of Allah,1 He will never render their deeds void.

Do you understand the difference between "beheading" and "in battle˺, strike ˹their˺ necks"? Go ask your english teacher.

And the biblical verse about electric chair? Here is what I wrote:

Your comprehension thinks I allege electric chair is advocated for in the bible? Again, go ask your english teacher if you repeatedly misunderstand.

Devices similar to electric chair, from ancient time till modern time is not used by individual but by state. Beheading is different, an individual is able to utilise.

Whether the phrase "in battle" is missing or present doesn't make different to a modern muslim reading the medieval verse, he will see beheading of unbelievers as legitimate. When many modern means are available (gun, explosive), modern muslims resorting to using medieval beheading is for sure influence by the 'perfect' koran. See the picture.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-16-at-4.10.57-PM.png

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Devices similar to electric chair, from ancient time till modern time is not used by individual but by state. Beheading is different, an individual is able to utilise.

Whether the phrase "in battle" is missing or present doesn't make different to a modern muslim reading the medieval verse, he will see beheading of unbelievers as legitimate. When many modern means are available (gun, explosive), modern muslims resorting to using medieval beheading is for sure influence by the 'perfect' koran. See the picture.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-16-at-4.10.57-PM.png
Where in the Quran where beheading by individuals are allowed?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in the Quran where beheading by individuals are allowed?

As i already said, it is influence. Influence can be good or bad, Explicitly allow or disallow doesn't matter.

Stabbing and beheading, which is more brutal?

The quran has bad influence on modern individual muslim's choice to use beheading. You are a pious muslim, will continue to deny and give excuses.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i already said, it is influence. Influence can be good or bad, Explicitly allow or disallow doesn't matter.

Stabbing and beheading, which is more brutal?

The quran has bad influence on modern individual muslim's choice to use beheading. You are a pious muslim, will continue to deny and give excuses.
Beheading means severing the head totally while the subject is under you capture while in peace.
The verse describes a conflict situation that allows to strike the opponent to incapacitate it fully.
Both are in totally different context.
Only a Christian will conflate everything.
Eg, Jesus says don't eat pork, but christians justify it with other obscure verses. Jesus direct commands disregarded.
Go back to your bible and read it.