• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPRK and Singapore

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of my North Korean news from my North Korea thread under my clone KimJongUn are from from NKNews

PAP IB clones like steffychute and eatshitndie has no shit ideas and has to troll on websites i visit. In short they are copycats, molanyong, jiak liao bees. :biggrin:

Posting copy n paste stuffs are easy peasy for me though i am an advertiser at the sammyboy sister site. Be warned that i can zap the PAP IB clones with my numerous advertiser accounts, complain as advertiser to have them ban or accounts deleted. :biggrin:

I bring to your attention that bile shit moniker Krafty.
Always starting threads with nothing but links