• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPP says psychiatric report shows law prof could've been feigning mental condition

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure someone here will disagree with the DPP and defend this idiot all the way.

01a61dec.jpg

A forensic psychiatric evaluation revealed that law professor Tey Tsun Hang, 42, could have been feigning his mental condition, Deputy Public Prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy said during the sex-for-grades trial yesterday.

Two weeks ago, the trial was adjourned to allow an Institute of Mental Health (IMH) forensic psychiatrist to determine if Tey, who faces six charges of corruptly obtaining gifts and sex from his former student Darinne Ko, 23, was fit to stand trial.

Mr Jumabhoy said: “According to the test he’s administered to you, Mr Tey, the only way your memory is as bad as you claim it to be is either you’ve got severe brain damage or you are malingering.”

Tey disagreed.

He also flared up when the DPP reminded him not to “play dumb with the court”.

He said: “And I take objection to your name calling... Stop name calling because that’s very insulting,”

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: DPP says psychiatric report shows law prof could've been feigning mental conditio

i believe the professor has mental problems for sure.......

he must have suffered some brain damage from all the orgasms he had with those girls mah.........