• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dont eat chicken.... chicken is booster food and boost virus mutation.....

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had actually asked my TCM doctor about this a few years ago. Chicken meat is heaty in nature (补) but it causes phlegm. That's why it's not a recommended food for coughs

Two types of cough - hot and cold.
Highly reliable info as happened to me and a friend.
Some yrs ago, i had a cough for many weeks. Consult doctor - usual cough syrup. I self medicate with Orange juice, thinking lots of Vit C will help.
I was totally wrong as i am hvg a cold cough.
The elderly tea lady in our office suggest i take fried stuff and heaty food.
Just nice, was durian season.
Two days later, my cold cough was gone for good.!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two types of cough - hot and cold.
Highly reliable info as happened to me and a friend.
Some yrs ago, i had a cough for many weeks. Consult doctor - usual cough syrup. I self medicate with Orange juice, thinking lots of Vit C will help.
I was totally wrong as i am hvg a cold cough.
The elderly tea lady in our office suggest i take fried stuff and heaty food.
Just nice, was durian season.
Two days later, my cold cough was gone for good.!
Citrus fruits cause phlegm also. from what I understand the concept of cooling/heaty is also not binary. There are also levels of cooling/heatiness in the body type... like there's a difference between normal 热and 燥热 and 湿热 .. so the effects of the cooling food you eat can differ. A TCM physician has to memorise and the food properties and the rules. Too cheem..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are seasonal fruits for each season.

Orange is for winter and apple for Autumn - winter period. These fruits takes long time to turn bad fit for staying fresh longer in these 2 cold seasons.

In equator places where we are, stick to the local fruits like coconuts are common denominator fruits in this region. Eat more it is a coolibg fruit for this equator region. Eat more durians during their harvest season... u dont get sick eating it.

Pineapple also grown in this region. Look at Thai and Vietnam fruits which is suitable for this region.

Viet bu hv big neh neh becos they eat local fruits suitable for their lifestyle get big neh neh one.
Rambutan and mangoes season eat more yr girls neh neh can grow big too.

m&d girls also big nehneh too from coconut juice and fruits. Banana eat more.

Stay away from apples and oranges they are winter fruits meant for Autumn and winter country....

Uhmmm... What else..... maybe eat more local fruits may weaken WHV mutation....

Tbc...

Citrus fruits cause phlegm also. from what I understand the concept of cooling/heaty is also not binary. There are also levels of cooling/heatiness in the body type... like there's a difference between normal 热and 燥热 and 湿热 .. so the effects of the cooling food you eat can differ. A TCM physician has to memorise and the food properties and the rules. Too cheem..

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are seasonal fruits for each season.

Orange is for winter and apple for Autumn - winter period. These fruits takes long time to turn bad fit for staying fresh longer in these 2 cold seasons.

In equator places where we are, stick to the local fruits like coconuts are common denominator fruits in this region. Eat more it is a coolibg fruit for this equator region. Eat more durians during their harvest season... u dont get sick eating it.

Pineapple also grown in this region. Look at Thai and Vietnam fruits which is suitable for this region.

Viet bu hv big neh neh becos they eat local fruits suitable for their lifestyle get big neh neh one.
Rambutan and mangoes season eat more yr girls neh neh can grow big too.

m&d girls also big nehneh too from coconut juice and fruits. Banana eat more.

Stay away from apples and oranges they are winter fruits meant for Autumn and winter country....

Uhmmm... What else..... maybe eat more local fruits may weaken WHV mutation....

Tbc...

Once upon a time, SOURSOP was the most famous fruit here.
Now....?