• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't be kaypoh and keep asking your neighbour why he not married, else you might end up like this bugger

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone need some personal space.555

I don't want personal space, I want the small space between your legs.

8lD7BvM.gif

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The subject is brought up because there is no other topic of conversation they can think of.
Just shrug it off and play along.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hold on.... it seems like this event took place outside Singapore as what 160 claims..... if it is not a fabricated story that is..... what has this event got to do with me? What propaganda is 160 trying to push? Trying to instil the notion that it is pathetic to be single and childless? Hoping a story like this will increase the Total Fertility Rate? lol.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hold on.... it seems like this event took place outside Singapore as what 160 claims..... if it is not a fabricated story that is..... what has this event got to do with me? What propaganda is 160 trying to push? Trying to instil the notion that it is pathetic to be single and childless? Hoping a story like this will increase the Total Fertility Rate? lol.....

Shitty Times is still 'reliable' when reporting on overseas news... most of that content is copy-pasted from external sources anyway.

It is when they cover local Sinkie news, especially news about politics. That's when their laughable bias show. Or worse, some SPH chucklefuck writing a long 'opinion' article and expect you to take it seriously. :rolleyes:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The subject is brought up because there is no other topic of conversation they can think of.
Just shrug it off and play along.
You want a Chinese wife you must learn to understand the Chinese psychic.

CNY is the best opportunity for these people to unleash their agenda. When you are not satisfied with your life, your only satisfaction comes from comparison and being better than your peers.

So it's important to use every opportunity to REMIND your peers that you are better off. This reminder has to be camouflaged as CONCERN.

So if I were married to a fugly woman, I would draw consolation from a guy of or past marriageable age, and pop the question : "How old are you now? Why aren't you married?"

The insinuation is you are old, you have lost the opportunity to get married, you are a loser, I'm a winner.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want a Chinese wife you must learn to understand the Chinese psychic.

CNY is the best opportunity for these people to unleash their agenda. When you are not satisfied with your life, your only satisfaction comes from comparison and being better than your peers.

So it's important to use every opportunity to REMIND your peers that you are better off. This reminder has to be camouflaged as CONCERN.

So if I were married to a fugly woman, I would draw consolation from a guy of or past marriageable age, and pop the question : "How old are you now? Why aren't you married?"

The insinuation is you are old, you have lost the opportunity to get married, you are a loser, I'm a winner.
The married guy may be very miserable n pushing others to be in the same hell hole as him.555

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a way a lot of married men are jealous that you are single and can still paktor.
The costs n burden of maintaining n bringing up a family in SG is tremendous n humongous that many don't want to talk about it,very frightening n shivering.