• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donate generously to Nathan's Charity show !

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, he is the jaga of our reserves all right. Get paid 4 mil a year just to hold the key to unlock the door for Ho Jinx to take whatever amount she wants to play the market whenever she feels lucky.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only $$ i will contribute to Nathan, is the Pek Kim Liu when he dies!

and that will be in Hell Notes :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is my donation to my beloved President Prataman.

hell-money.jpg

wow, 8 billion... so u giving one note or bundle of 100 notes?:biggrin:

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i m not wrong.

Prata man just sit there n give thay silly smile when he spot the cam is aiming @ him. N when he didn't spot the cam, most of the time he dose off. how i know? i used to work as camera crew in mediacock myself:biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i m not wrong.

Prata man just sit there n give thay silly smile when he spot the cam is aiming @ him. N when he didn't spot the cam, most of the time he dose off. how i know? i used to work as camera crew in mediacock myself:biggrin:

What I am angry is the fact that he didn't donate a cent to charity !!:mad:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I wonder if he even knows what he is suppose to do or what he is actually doing.....:confused:

Cheers.

There are only two things he knows. Keep his mouth shut about the reserves and collect $4 million every year. The rest he waits for instructions.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sent a flower wreath to JBJ for his funeral. That is more than two things. Your premise is wrong.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not put such a simple task past our President. Even he does not know it, it does not take him a long time to learn it and definitely not 54 man years.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not put such a simple task past our President. Even he does not know it, it does not take him a long time to learn it and definitely not 54 man years.

If such simple task(like what you said) like making pratas he also cant do, then i donno what to say about him already :biggrin:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr... I am cash poor !!

I can't donate cash, but I am rich in others. I have my group of Blanga brothers.........

If President Prata does not mind, we can jointly donate SPERM OR SEMEN !!!

My Blanga bros would gladly do a bukkake for President Prata.

Our president, nathan, is doing a great job as a singapore president.

. snipped to save space

Enjoy the Nathan show !!! Dont forget to donate.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donate sperm to the sperm bank, if it passes the stipulated standards. Your suggested action defiles the dignity of our President and is a treasonous act against the State. Desist from such thought and verbal expression.