• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donate generously to Nathan's Charity show !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our president, nathan, is doing a great job as a singapore president.

He looks after our reserves and helps to do charity for unfortunate people.

His duties are manifold, spanning from cutting ribbons to hosting charity shows, what a job! Consider a president's pay, Nathan is truly underpaid either. Based on his expertise, 0ne million a month may just cover his cost and effort.

Nathan is well loved the island over.

Mediacock will make you shed tears, singaporeans especially the locals, will dial non-stop to help the poor.

Generally speaking, the GST is never enough. Nevermind about the F1, we have to blow in order to make it to the world map.

Charity show is timely when growth dividends have just distributed.

So, please donate all you can for this compassionate PAP Govt.

Where in the world can you find such a compassionate president, we have only one in singapore.

This time, the Nathan's charity show will rack at least 20 millions.

I bet you, 20 millions are just the minimum, it may hit 50 millions.

Mediacock can do wonders to make you guilty not dialing. All the mdiacock artistes have some training in North-korea, they will put on a good show.

Enjoy the Nathan show !!! Dont forget to donate.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the sake of PAP govt and the compassionate Nathan and hardworking mediacock people, you can use the piggy, or your family's savings.

we have to sacrifice for PAP people.
No money also must find money to donate.
This is our duty to serve PAP.

No money pay electricity bills liao how to donate generously? :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
President_of_Singapore_SR_Nathan.jpg

I am nan other tan your Parasitan. I take home $4M every year. *hee*hee*

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the sake of PAP govt and the compassionate Nathan and hardworking mediacock people, you can use the piggy, or your family's savings.

we have to sacrifice for PAP people.
No money also must find money to donate.
This is our duty to serve PAP.

Those money must save up to pay for electricity bills leh, if spend liao no money to pay electricity bills how? Wah how can you say "No money also must find money to donate", like that will encourage pple to commit crimes, later crime rates will be like electricity bills increase tremendously how :(

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more money to donate.

Now go to sarabat stall , Ah Nei also increase price of Teh Tarik !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 million one year is nothing, Nathan deserves ten million a year. It is a mammoth task to host Charity show, F1 is much easier to host.

10 million and 5 million bonus for Nathan per year is really nothing compared to those LEhman bros.

President_of_Singapore_SR_Nathan.jpg

I am nan other tan your Parasitan. I take home $4M every year. *hee*hee*

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 million one year is nothing, Nathan deserves ten million a year. It is a mammoth task to host Charity show, F1 is much easier to host.

10 million and 5 million bonus for Nathan per year is really nothing compared to those LEhman bros.

Might as well use that amount of money you think he is worth per month for helping to donate it to help us pay electricity bills for us. We all will be thankful to him. Do you think he will help donate? :biggrin:

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Willing to donate prizes for enjoyable (guaranteed) sessions with my sweet, young models in Geylang. hehe

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey said f1 was a huge success wat ... bring lots of money 2 hotels la, shops la, watever la, bla, bla, bla ...

go ask dose who made a bundle out of ze highly successful f1 2 donate la ...

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will only donate if Pratanathan pledge to donate equal amount from his own pocket for every dollar collected.

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will only donate if Pratanathan pledge to donate equal amount from his own pocket for every dollar collected.

Me too.

I will also donate if PrataPeanuts donate as well. Hope PrataPeanuts pledges his kidneys to NKF as well.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not interested in his strip show. He is the worst keeper of Singapore reserves for all I know.

Keeper of Singapore reserves? He doesn't even know what's that. Ignorance is bliss. Just keep on cutting ribbons, go on free tours and collect 4 million a year.

The late Deng Tsiao Peng once said it does not matter if a cat is black or white as long as it catches rats. What he never pointed out was that there are overweight fat cats which do nothing except to eat and sleep while the rats are having a field day.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun donate..else they think singaporean very rich...

maybe the more you donate the more they will increase all the prices...