• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald Trump interview.. the Alpha leader behaviour..go compare to clown sinkie PM

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Donald Trump interview.. the Alpha leader behaviour..go compare to clown sinkie P

If Trump becomes the president, i will pay a visit and tour around USA.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Donald Trump interview.. the Alpha leader behaviour..go compare to clown sinkie P

tonychat why dont u go lick trump's hairy brown balls u stupid cunt.check if his wearing a wig down there around his butthole.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Trump becomes the president, i will pay a visit and tour around USA.

you think they will allow m&d passport holder like you to enter their cuntry?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you think they will allow m&d passport holder like you to enter their cuntry?

i am not a m&d passport holder...i have an Australian passport.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i have not done comparing Trump with your low life clown ball-less sinkie
shit PM Lee Hsien Loong.

Trump is a billionaire who earn his own money based on his very own effort...

Your PM low life sinkie Lee never work in his life and learn from his dad to con sinkie citizens to get million $ salary from taxpayer's money... and still earn less than Trump.. what a fucking sinkie loser!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have not done comparing Trump with your low life clown ball-less sinkie
shit PM Lee Hsien Loong.

Trump is a billionaire who earn his own money based on his very own effort...

Your PM low life sinkie Lee never work in his life and learn from his dad to con sinkie citizens to get million $ salary from taxpayer's money... and still earn less than Trump.. what a fucking sinkie loser!!!!

There's one area ah loong can win trump.
Ah loong's nett worth is definitely more than trump's but ah loong's is plundered wealth.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Trump take on criticism and face them on.. a person with balls

sinkie clown Lee Heisn Loong will avoid and ignore all criticism direct at him and act like a blur fuck and still wave around smiling like a piece of shit.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's one area ah loong can win trump.
Ah loong's nett worth is definitely more than trump's but ah loong's is plundered wealth.

I am referring to real wealth belonging to one legally, not stealing like Loong did.

There is a difference between earning one's keep and stealing.. very very different.

If Trump is being voted out, he still has his billions from all his businesses..

If Loong is voted out, he has $0 salary.. that is a huge difference..

It tells us who is the foresighted one and who has brains and balls.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am referring to real wealth belonging to one legally, not stealing like Loong did.

There is a difference between earning one's keep and stealing.. very very different.

If Trump is being voted out, he still has his billions from all his businesses..

If Loong is voted out, he has $0 salary.. that is a huge difference..

It tells us who is the foresighted one and who has brains and balls.

You're comparing a subhuman with a potential US president. There's no basis for comparison.
Ah loong's wealth will never be listed.....I remembered Forbes ever did a criminal billionaire list with Colombian drug lord Escobar topping it.....maybe they could do one with pinky listed there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You're comparing a subhuman with a potential US president. There's no basis for comparison.
Ah loong's wealth will never be listed.....I remembered Forbes ever did a criminal billionaire list with Colombian drug lord Escobar topping it.....maybe they could do one with pinky listed there.

Even the drug lord is so much better than sinkie low life loong.

The drug lord earn his money by SELLING drugs... what did sinkie loong sell... nothing at all. He has been spoonfed all his life and yet sinkie choose a pampered spoilt human being to be a PM???

wahahhahahhah... why i look down on sinkies, because they are stupid.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;xyOxQJNC2Us]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyOxQJNC2Us[/video]

If you want to be a leader, you must have a pair of fucking balls...

not a spoilt brat like you fucking ball-less coward sinkie low life Lee hsien Loong who needs a daddy to pull the shots so he can hold office.. if you cannot hold your own fucking office yourself, you are not fit to be a leader.

If you dun like what i say, that is your fucking problem, not mine..

He go after a 16 year old Amos Yee for saying his daddy is a fucking shit.

Trump leads the poll by having balls, he didn't use his daddy.

[video=youtube;EOhNigw6xVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOhNigw6xVQ&ebc=ANyPxKoSKCKRiUwNKMEIFJk95qDGmpHhXuOBwQrAF5pvye 8t4_BO8BGLXJmtKHxnjKTvBHzHtiWuq0lLctU8baZ_Td32xK2G QA[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if donald trump become us prez he will be the biggest laughing stock president of the world.....putin would slap the shit out of this mental midget,putin is 100 times smarter and more cunning than obama,but donald trump will make it look like a cakewalk.zero fucking chance....oh dear lord i cant wait to see donald trump go one on one with putin in any debate,discussion or speech.

what happened when america had real men and real presidents like bill clinton and jimmy carter.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;iIcurG4rSK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIcurG4rSK0[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;9F9pQcqPdKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F9pQcqPdKo[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if donald trump become us prez he will be the biggest laughing stock president of the world.....putin would slap the shit out of this mental midget,putin is 100 times smarter and more cunning than obama,but donald trump will make it look like a cakewalk.zero fucking chance....oh dear lord i cant wait to see donald trump go one on one with putin in any debate,discussion or speech.

what happened when america had real men and real presidents like bill clinton and jimmy carter.

did you go for an IQ assessment test to check if you are level enough to even talk about this?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

did you go for an IQ assessment test to check if you are level enough to even talk about this?

of course,my mother had me tested when i was young and she said i was extra special.

but i can never be on the same level as you,tonychat....ur stupidity is astounding its off the charts,do you amaze urself sometimes?level wtf lol.how do i be on your "level" tonychat?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can Trump get elected with an 80% mandate? Loong did! That is democracy for you. :cool: