• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious Don Huang Of Woodlands Looking For Female To Apply For BTO With Him! Fat and Ugly Women Eligible! Samsters or Their Daughters Interested?

1725660976184.png

Woodlands man, 27, puts up posters to look for 'someone to BTO with', receives replies from 7 women

"It has been really difficult to find a girlfriend in Singapore," he said.

If you live around Woodlands MRT station, you might have spotted a mobile phone-sized poster this week which read:

"Hi, I'm looking for someone to BTO with me. [If you are an] easy-going and friendly woman aged between 21 and 35, message Don [at mobile number]. Let's work together ☕️"

A Mothership reader also saw one such poster at VivoCity in HarbourFront at around 1:40pm on Sep. 6.

Photo via Mothership reader
According to Shin Min Daily News, the mastermind behind the poster is a 27-year-old man, surnamed Huang (transliteration).

He is a resident of Woodlands and is currently working as a store manager at a local apparel shop, reported Shin Min.

Why put up posters?
Huang told Shin Min that he printed a total of 18 such posters and pasted them randomly on walls and pillars of malls with high footfall around Woodlands MRT station on Sep. 1.

He decided to do so because he wanted to find a girlfriend as soon as possible so that they can apply for the new Built-To-Order (BTO) flats in Woodlands, which he is "very interested in", in October 2024.

According to Huang, even though he is now at a suitable age for marriage, he "did not have much luck" finding his significant other after his last relationship ended two years ago.

While he had tried to meet people on- and offline, Huang shared that he "did not meet anyone he liked on dating apps" and that all his female friends and colleagues were already in a relationship.

"It has been really difficult to find a girlfriend in Singapore. Dating apps are also very expensive as many of them require you to purchase a subscription," lamented Huang.

When asked what he is looking for in his future girlfriend, Huang said appearances do not matter to him:

"The most important thing is her character and personality. It would be great if she knows how to do house chores like me and even better if she knows how to cook."

Received replies from seven women
Huang's poster seemed to have worked, as seven women had texted or called him expressing their interest in getting to know him since Sep. 4, reported Shin Min.

"One of them thought my poster was interesting, and I asked her about her plans for the future. We chatted for a bit before she told me she needed to hang up. However, another lady invited me to meet up and have a meal together this week," he shared.

However, Huang said he would also exercise caution towards the people who replied to him, as he was concerned that some of them might try to scam or play a prank on him.

He also added that he would not be posting posters in public again in the future as his friend reminded him that doing so might violate the law.

Shin Min reported that most of the posters put up by Huang have been removed as of Sep. 6.

https://mothership.sg/2024/09/man-looks-for-girlfriend-bto-poster/

sbfuncle

Quite a fresh idea. My suggestion to him, if he wants to filter unnecessary meetups, he can post a recent non edited photo of himself. At least can filter those that are still keen to meet after seeing the physical appearance.

whistling

Stupidman
When asked what he is looking for in his future girlfriend, Huang said appearances do not matter to him:

"The most important thing is her character and personality. It would be great if she knows how to do house chores like me and even better if she knows how to cook."
he is looking for a girlfriend cum maid lah...

sbfuncle

he is looking for a girlfriend cum maid lah...
Are there people who doesn't know how to do house chores? Is either want or don't want to do, so he should be indicating it would be great if she doesn't mind doing house chores instead of knowing how to do.

View attachment 205778

Woodlands man, 27, puts up posters to look for 'someone to BTO with', receives replies from 7 women

"It has been really difficult to find a girlfriend in Singapore," he said.

If you live around Woodlands MRT station, you might have spotted a mobile phone-sized poster this week which read:

"Hi, I'm looking for someone to BTO with me. [If you are an] easy-going and friendly woman aged between 21 and 35, message Don [at mobile number]. Let's work together ☕️"

A Mothership reader also saw one such poster at VivoCity in HarbourFront at around 1:40pm on Sep. 6.

Photo via Mothership reader
According to Shin Min Daily News, the mastermind behind the poster is a 27-year-old man, surnamed Huang (transliteration).

He is a resident of Woodlands and is currently working as a store manager at a local apparel shop, reported Shin Min.

Why put up posters?
Huang told Shin Min that he printed a total of 18 such posters and pasted them randomly on walls and pillars of malls with high footfall around Woodlands MRT station on Sep. 1.

He decided to do so because he wanted to find a girlfriend as soon as possible so that they can apply for the new Built-To-Order (BTO) flats in Woodlands, which he is "very interested in", in October 2024.

According to Huang, even though he is now at a suitable age for marriage, he "did not have much luck" finding his significant other after his last relationship ended two years ago.

While he had tried to meet people on- and offline, Huang shared that he "did not meet anyone he liked on dating apps" and that all his female friends and colleagues were already in a relationship.

"It has been really difficult to find a girlfriend in Singapore. Dating apps are also very expensive as many of them require you to purchase a subscription," lamented Huang.

Received replies from seven women
Huang's poster seemed to have worked, as seven women had texted or called him expressing their interest in getting to know him since Sep. 4, reported Shin Min.

"One of them thought my poster was interesting, and I asked her about her plans for the future. We chatted for a bit before she told me she needed to hang up. However, another lady invited me to meet up and have a meal together this week," he shared.

However, Huang said he would also exercise caution towards the people who replied to him, as he was concerned that some of them might try to scam or play a prank on him.

He also added that he would not be posting posters in public again in the future as his friend reminded him that doing so might violate the law.

Shin Min reported that most of the posters put up by Huang have been removed as of Sep. 6.

https://mothership.sg/2024/09/man-looks-for-girlfriend-bto-poster/

He can try putting the notice at the entrance of Mayfair.

tobelightlight

Quite a fresh idea. My suggestion to him, if he wants to filter unnecessary meetups, he can post a recent non edited photo of himself. At least can filter those that are still keen to meet after seeing the physical appearance.
Very risky, later no one interested.

tobelightlight

This is so strange and artifical. Not natural at all.. The part where ur partner will cook and clean for you is After she fall in love with you and that comes naturally. Not before and demand /conditioned for it.

lostvirgin

আমার ভগ একটি যৌনসঙ্গম প্রয়োজন.

Ginfreely Gansiokbin
Mayfair Jurong East
Call me

Loofydralb

Is that the new form of marriage proposal mutated?

Loser sinkie males used to propose by saying, eh want to apply HDB with me?

They're buying insurance just in case the girl says no. He can deny and feign unembarrassement because he never proposed marriage

This is what happens when daft Sinkies believe the propaganda from this shameless regime.

k1976

আমার ভগ একটি যৌনসঙ্গম প্রয়োজন.

Ginfreely Gansiokbin
Mayfair Jurong East
Call me

जिनफ्रीली गैंसियोकबिन
मेफेयर जुरोंग ईस्ट
मुझे कॉल करो