• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Star hotel Sinkie chef Suddenly dead at 35!

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno what is the purposes of these genetic jabs.
Huat for Sg GDP with pifzer plants. Free test subjects, continued yearly jab translating to fixed sales. Govt spendings funded by GST. Eco system for wealth transfer. Don't forget temasek shareholders:smile:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust moi...that vaccine dun work
I tio after 5th week of my 3rd dose
It helps to reduce serious infection to cold symptoms. Globetards and sheeple believe such logical fallacy.

The “science” that globetards and sheeple preaches are theory, they believe it and can never be proven using scientific methods

Last edited:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's wife looks delicious from the back view. And the good news is that she's now available again for new cocks to fuck. When one door closes, another one opens.