• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don’t you find it disgusting how some despicable hypocrite bully dogs that always cry their government no morals are so immoral themselves?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3691.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why never tag PM Lawrence Wong and your favourite Mr Shamugam and also Singapore Police Force?
Tsk tsk tsk as usual stir shit when nothing wrong at all. When you show your Cantonese criminal dog son of prostitute face I will tag them immediately. Try me. Pui!

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk as usual stir shit when nothing wrong at all. When you show your Cantonese criminal dog son of prostitute face I will tag them immediately. Try me. Pui!
u ownself coward now twist other people coward. Lol ... really low class human being. Chow hokkien aunty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u ownself coward now twist other people coward. Lol ... really low class human being. Chow hokkien aunty.
Tsk tsk tsk create issue out of no issue is Cantonese entitlement and coward is you hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Pui! And why so kind in this thread call me chow hokkien aunty ONLY ? Where’s your hokkien dirty vagina dirty slut infectious diseases name calling? Hahaha as usual you are always accusing me what you are yourself COWARD Pui!