• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Domestic Maid Thieves from Indonesia

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly a month passes without news of maid stealing from employers. For each case reported, hundreds went unreported.
Latest case was an expat household in posh Cluny Road area had $275k siphoned from her bank account via ATM.... the Indon maid was charged and only returned some $37k ?? For that she was jailed 2 years.

What say you? I think it is a good deal as most Singaporeans do not even earn $270k in 2 years. Furthermore with such sentence, there will be more thieves from RI coming here to work! Words will get around in RI that go to sg work, steal and squat for 2 years & go home super rich in Rupiahs!

Above case differs from my fren's in that he lost $3k due to repeated stealing but judge only jailed her for 3 weeks incl time spent in remand! He was also not told of the court hearing & hence did not attend unlike the angmoh above.................. How come angmoh got more special treatments than sgians??

Fucking poodles and kangeroos shuttle courts!!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to comment on this. As maids get weekly days off, $$ n goods stolen
from employers are harder to detect.They would quickly remit the $$ or pass
the stolen goods to their friends. In those cases, there would not be much evidences.

So, sometimes u wud see yr maids having visits from their frens. There wud be
exchanges/safekeeping for all u know.

And the Pinoys wud usually hv LARGE BOXES to send home. U never know what
is at the bootom. Indons dont send large boxes.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to comment on this. As maids get weekly days off, $$ n goods stolen
from employers are harder to detect.They would quickly remit the $$ or pass
the stolen goods to their friends. In those cases, there would not be much evidences.

So, sometimes u wud see yr maids having visits from their frens. There wud be
exchanges/safekeeping for all u know.

And the Pinoys wud usually hv LARGE BOXES to send home. U never know what
is at the bootom. Indons dont send large boxes.

True true........ in my fren's case his maid got NO off days so she got help from neighbouring maids to do the remittance - may be give couple of $$ tips. The antidote: day one takeover their bank account / remittance details without which money cannot be sent as they will not be able to recall the numbers!!! His maid also made photocopy of her green pass so that she can buy phone card repeatedly even when previous got confiscated. Mobile phones are dangerous to employers as they are indirectly instrument of crime or device of sexual contacts!!