• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does this guy have aids???

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember reading that the massive raid in GL was due to some Aids scare and that some idoit was trying to spread it as he got it from his PRC girlfriend. Could this fellow be the one???

Janelle (a local FL in Sammy's sex forum)
be careful of this asshole ! try to do raw de ! took out twice cd !
i now offically banned (name and hp number removed) . this ass hole try to bonk me without cd . he secertly took out the cd twice !!!! and strangle my neck when doing doggy . left a very obvious red mark on my neck . hello ! i also given birth by parents de ! fuck u !

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/132550-careful-asshole-try-do-raw-de-took-out-twice-cd.html

THINNED OUT: The Geylang traffic as seen from the overhead bridge betweeen Lorong 16 and 21.
Contacted by The New Paper on Sunday, the man, who wanted to be known only as Mr Chen, claimed his cousin had no idea his former girlfriend had been prostituting herself.

He said the couple met at a KTV lounge near Shenton Way last November, where she worked as a hostess.

'We could see that he was serious about their relationship. It was his first relationship in nine years. Before that, he'd been going out with a Singaporean girl,' Mr Chen said.

'The China girl looked quite demure and he trusted her when she told him he was her only man.

'At first, they used condoms, but after a while he trusted her and they had unprotected sex.'

According to Mr Chen, his cousin started quarrelling with his girlfriend about two months ago. And she left him.

He looked pale and complained about not being able to control his bowels. His gums were also bleeding.

After a check-up in Johor Baru, his worst fears were confirmed. He was HIV-positive.

Said Mr Chen in Mandarin: 'He used to be a happy-go-lucky kind of guy.

'But about two months ago, when I saw him looking glum, I kept asking him why. At first he wouldn't talk.

3 DAYS AGO --TNP PICTURES: NG XI JIE, MOHD ISHAK
'Then he finally told his best friend and I that she had given him Aids.'

Mr Chen said he and the friend tried to dissuade his cousin from spreading HIV, but he later resigned from his job and has been uncontactable since.

Spreading HIV to others is a crime. According to the law, people who have sex despite knowing that they are HIV-positive can be fined up to $10,000, or jailed for up to two years, or both.