• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think the usa debt ceiling will be raised?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming soon to the deadline of 3rd August, to raise or not to raise debt ceiling.

Since FED is not owned by Government of USA, then essentially, there is no problem raising the debt ceiling...

Just like if GIC is a private bank, and GIC just lend more money to Singapore Government (just an extreme example, of course no where near)

Hearing your views.

No right or wrong, by 3rd of August, everyone will know.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely will be raised..........

when the bankers have squeezed out every last drop from the system, then they'll let US default and bring about a global depression.........

the jews will then buy up everything at a fraction of their value............same thing they did back in the 1st depression.........

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew you would be the first to respond this GOD IS MY DOG!

And I am with you... since the FED is private entity, and they are already printing money out of thin air, there is absolutely no problems going in for QE3, quantitative easing program part III will be coming within this 3 months.

Next, the ratings agencies are going to revise their Treasury Bills of USA from AAA to AA rating... this is all going to happen within 90 days.

What is to be expected is the GOLD & SILVER prices soar... up up and away...

USD will not default so soon... we got to wait till next year to see this happening... if this happens... I really don't know what will happen...

Some games named 2012 is out in the market many years ago... the proposed solution by the game was to have a UNITED NATIONS DOLLAR, and that worst case scenario states that USA will no longer be United States of America, all of the 52 states start to behave like independent countries... of course, this is just a worst case scenario, which some Russian Economist have stated on Youtube that USA will be decimated to 52 independent countries.... I still don't believe that will be the case.

It's easier to milk one big cow, than to milk 52 small cows... don't you think GOD IS MY DOG?

I do subscribe to the Jews behind this financial meltdown... since economic systems are all man made, and the monetary system are man made as well... thus, depression can be artificially made if you hold enough money, and clearly, the Jews have most of the world's cash at hand.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but don't forget republican wants him to lose presidential election next year, so they may vote against raising and so good a political excuse to oust him out.

definitely will be raised..........

when the bankers have squeezed out every last drop from the system, then they'll let US default and bring about a global depression.........

the jews will then buy up everything at a fraction of their value............same thing they did back in the 1st depression.........

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
but don't forget republican wants him to lose presidential election next year, so they may vote against raising and so good a political excuse to oust him out.

Hello Krafty,

I don't really think USA wants to lose their AAA rating, this equates to higher interest rates to their T-Bills.

Although USA can repay their debts by liquidating their assets easily... they won't want to do that... this equates to a bigger problem of credibility issues... For example, if you are running a company, and you're in deficit, and news got out that you have to sell your assets to clear your bills, your reputation drops immediately... nobody dares to lend you money, when the banks have heard of your liquidation. It's stupid, but that's how the world works.

So, getting the FED to loan phantom money to the USA government is a attractive idea, and by the way, it's always a show that Republicans and Democrats vote against each other, in actual fact, the Republicans and the Democrats operate on a singular modus operandi, all of them work together, and they lead the american nation by turns... the true leaders of USA is none other than the Bilderburger Group... which consist of Jews Tycoons.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1000% will up the debt limit.
The US lawmaker cannot afford to default the payment. If that happen interest will up 2~5% if rating downgrade by 1 or 2.
This is a very big issue even with 2% interest rate increase it will take up 20% yearly budget. It will kill US economy.
They now way US can save the economy unless they are ready for serious big budget cut. More like in Greece cutting all the budget.
If not cut the debt will grow bigger overtime. This very likely to happen because no one willing to take a pay cut or less benefit.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

doesn't matter who's the president...................they're just puppets.................

the people that own the Federal Reserve control BOTH parties.................

that's why no one from both parties ever openly talk about abolishing the FED................

except for Ron Paul.................

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming soon to the deadlineNo right or wrong, by 3rd of August, everyone will know.

yeah sure, the disagreement now, are just for show for their supporters.
just before the deadline, they will shake hands.
i guarantee that.

all great power eventually decline, we can see USA is coming down.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debt Limit will be raised, get ready for "Quantitative Easing" Program Part III, and you'll see USD inflate... time to sell short if you're a Forex Trader :p

And no thanks to this QE3, get ready for some serious global inflationary issues! Your food, transportation, utilities, EVERYTHING will rise in prices in the coming months... get ready!