• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you remember your first love?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who married theirs don't count. Do you still think about them? How often? Any regrets? Would you had done it differently?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
define first love? :biggrin:

For a man, the first girl that make his brother hormat the moment he set eyes on her. The first thing he thinks of when he awakes and the last before he sleeps. That the world stood still when he's with her. That he'll kill anyone who so much as to glance at her. Basically acting like a bloody fool. Yours?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
For a man, the first girl that make his brother hormat the moment he set eyes on her. The first thing he thinks of when he awakes and the last before he sleeps. That the world stood still when he's with her. That he'll kill anyone who so much as to glance at her. Basically acting like a bloody fool. Yours?

ooo... long forgotten ;p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun tok of 1st luv ...
but i've heard ze words b4 ...
iz sleeping in my memory ...
i wun disturb ze slumber ... of feelings dat hv died ... :p :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
my 1st love is a sporean girl..

bad experience..:( from then onwards i swear off spore girls and all things spore..

move on to other country and start to curse my own country..:biggrin:

familiar story??:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When your brother hormat, the first time you laid eyes on her is not first love, it is your first lust!:rolleyes:

First love, we were young, we were awkard, we were tongue-tied, the dressing was hilarious...she was the BEAUTY in my eyes at that time..., you want to know her, and after knowing her....YOU MOVE ON!...ha ha ha to other beauties......and on and on and on...
:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who married theirs don't count. Do you still think about them? How often? Any regrets? Would you had done it differently?

You moron, people may not remember their first love but will remember their first fuck and best fuck. You must still be a virgin.

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
She, leave me when i was in TK doing NS.
Run off with my gd friend.
Run all the way 2 queensland

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was a late bloomer. 1st real love only in JC. Bodoh didn't capitalised on it.. what with "brothers" more important blah blah. :mad:

Sweet memories tho' :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I do remember that chubby slut who let me touch her titties and then I'd follow her to hell! No regrets at all because after that I found there was a whole big world out there, and motorbikes!