• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you listen to your inner voice?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you make decisions?

Like during September 11, many listened to their inner voice not to go to work? They were spared from death.

Or sometimes when you drive, you listen to your inner voice to make decisions to avoid an accident?

Or you had a dream, and the dream plays out a disaster. When you wake up, you experienced what you saw in your dreams, so you decided to stop doing things to prevent a disaster happening to you?

Most of the time you use your logical mind to think and make decisions?

Which do you think that provides the best result.

1. Inner voice. (Conscience/Holy Spirit)
2. Logical thinking? (Brain)

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
My inner voice tells me not to read your posts, but unfortunately, I continue to do so. :smile:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you make decisions?

Like during September 11, many listened to their inner voice not to go to work? They were spared from death.

Or sometimes when you drive, you listen to your inner voice to make decisions to avoid an accident?

Or you had a dream, and the dream plays out a disaster. When you wake up, you experienced what you saw in your dreams, so you decided to stop doing things to prevent a disaster happening to you?

christians should not listen to their 'inner voice'
there shouldnt be but jesus only

in olden times if u were to say something like this in the church
you will be accused of worshipping the devil
many clarvoyants, psychics of olden times were burnt becos they 'worshipped the devil'

inner voice is a new age term and only those who are willing to
walk thru the door of the 'matrix' can even think or comtemplate the inner voice
beyond the veils of christianity are the

inner voices
inner child
higher self
chakras
aura
negatives entites
wormholes
portals
UFOs

the 'inner voice' means that we are 'connected' to GOD (all that Is)

www.trufax.org

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
inner voice, you need medication for mental disorder.

When you make decisions?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you make decisions?

My inner voice tells me, not to go to work, but my boss the outer voice, reminded me, that there are 100,000,000 People's Republic of China or more, people, can fill the vacancy, vacated by me.

Wonder if my inner spirit is stronger than that evil outer one?:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My inner voice tells me, not to go to work, but my boss the outer voice, reminded me, that there are 100,000,000 People's Republic of China or more, people, can fill the vacancy, vacated by me.

Wonder if my inner spirit is stronger than that evil outer one?:biggrin:

this inner voice is about life and death issues...

not just a job...