• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know, Hell is cooler than heaven?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Christianity varies from church to church.

You are right, the non-mainstream and some cult-like churches will adopt selective portions of the bible according to their agendas.
The catholic and mainstream churches (proven), don't vary much from church to church.

New bishop of Anglicans in Singapore:
20121023.000853_bishop.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Stupid Reptile

The same ol' nutcase talking rot again without any knowledge. :rolleyes:

A church is also dependent on the wisdom of the pastor who is heading the church to goodness or to decadence.

This sounds very dangerous!
This validated my personal finding that protestant pastors are ill-trained and half-baked.
I have a catholic brother friend, I would trust him regarding theology than any of the tom, dick or harry pastors.
A catholic priest have to undergo more than 5 years of full time theological training.

Most of the new wave evangelical and mega churches are like community centres for bonding, peer support under a religion clothing.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Need To Grow After The Birth

The mainstream churches are proven.
You have to be very fishy with any new church that promises quick salvation or easy title.

Bro Missionary said that you need to carry the cross of christ on your shoulder. His statement sounds more acceptable(theologically).

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was Jonas before. You cannot read the bible like a history or literature book. This book has to be used with the Spirit.

Many people think Noah's Ark = The End of the World. The answer from me is "no". Only I know it.

I won't chase him for any reasoning. By past records, I know he won't give any satisfactory answer. I am bored with answers like 'Top Secret', 'Dawkin, Atheist, Nothingness','I am saved'.

At least psalm23 and Missionary are the christians in this forum able to give stronger and deeper theological replies.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't I say before that this vamjok's a lunatic? Using the authority of the Bible to discredit the Bible? Totally nuts! He probably doesn't know that God can simply change all the constants of physics upside down with just a wink of an eye. Oh, by the way, what's the atmospheric pressure of hell?

There is a famous biblical idiom: Return to Caesar what are Caesar's. If the facts of the bible can crush itself, what does that speak?

The atmospheric pressure of hell is best answer by an insider like Conqueror than an outsider. All scientific laws are God's law. Remember to exclude certain unfavorable laws like law of germ. No point wasting time and money to pursue Science and degree. What a true christian need to know well is BIBLE. Every knowledge under the sun is covered by bible. Bible is the tree of wisdom.

God is god, when he fancied he can change mother earth from flat to round in a day and claim another day off. Bible has to be interpreted spiritually. You will fail to understand bible using logic, common sense, empirical and history. True christian don't use these to understand the bible.

God always wins! If not, how to be God.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror,
Is there Reincarnation in the bible and during biblical times?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror,
Is there Reincarnation in the bible and during biblical times?

Actually if one really bothers to read the scholar's work on those hebrew texts their summary, the bible is never a consistent text. There indeed is a period of time christianity accept the concept of reincarnation.

However, this is unfounded in modern days mainstream christainity.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb As Usual

stupid fuck, lim bey suspect the number of hours i went to church for sunday class memorising those chee bye useless staff is fucking more than yours.

you try to bluff what shit

u have any formal education in christainity? i bet you have none

Memorising ? Didn't you also memorise some stupid stuff in atheistic 'science' too. So, don't you be so audacious to call that a science and ours, a religion. They both are religions ! But, you requires more faith than us. :rolleyes::biggrin:

I don't think you should be a scientist. Scientist should be inquisitive as well as being analytical which you don't seem to possess any of these. :confused:

Former education for religion ? What are you talking about ? You are really stupid and a nutcase. :rolleyes:

27110724.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb As Usual

Memorising ? Didn't you also memorise some stupid stuff in atheistic 'science' too. So, don't you be so audacious to call that a science and ours, a religion. They both are religions ! But, you requires more faith than us. :rolleyes::biggrin:

I don't think you should be a scientist. Scientist should be inquisitive as well as being analytical which you don't seem to possess any of these. :confused:

Former education for religion ? What are you talking about ? You are really stupid and a nutcase. :rolleyes:

27110724.jpg

my "science" can stand peer review, changes and accept critical views to get closer to the truth. yours is shit, made human civilisation deprove, impede development of medicine, and quality of life for the whole civilisation as proven in history. get this fucking fact up your head

you mean you never had any formal and proper class in bible studies? thanks for the confirmation just as i had suspected.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scientific theory once proven empirically becomes a fact. Fact won't change with time unlike certain believes.

There are innocent believes like chinese Monkey God mythology that does no harm to others or paganic humanic cultures.
I know very well Monkey God is a fictitious novel character from the story Journey to the West created a few hundred years ago.
But some believers are able to deprive comfort and hope to their mandune problems, especially those poor chinese folks earning less than 1000k per month. Seriously, I am not interested to debunk a folk religion that does not harm to others.

Bible doctrines and scriptures are more revolutionary than Darwinian theory. This is a hard truth! Welcome, anyone to debunk it with facts.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, you can don't totally accept darwinian theory because this theory is still pending scientific evidences that can proven it beyond any doubt. However, you cannot reject it because there are observable points that can correlate with the phenomenons in the nature world.

This should be the more rationale stance on Darwinian theory like on any other scientific theories.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biblical Fact I on REINCARNATION:

Jeremiah 1:45: Now the word of the Lord came to me saying, "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; and before you were born I consecrated you, and I appointed you a prophet to the nations".

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biblical Fact II on REINCARNATION:

Rabbi, who sinned, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? (John 9:2).

Jesus Reply:
It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be made manifest in him (John 9:3).

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biblical Fact III on REINCARNATION:

John the Baptist is Elijah reincarnated:
And if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. (Matthew 11:14-15).

And if you are willing to understand what I, mean, he is Elijah, the one the prophets said would come. And if ever you were willing to listen, listen now! (Matthew 11:14-15, The Living New Testament).

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Undeniable History Fact on REINCARNATION:

In Biblical times, belief in reincarnation was so widespread, was so much a part of the culture, that it was taken for granted.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peter 3:10 &12 The Heaven shall pass away and dissolve in flames.

There will be an end to heaven too!
Does that mean those kiasi(scare of death) xtian believers's hope of prolonging their lives after leaving mother earth will not be eternal anymore?
Money and time wasted on honoring and praising the Lord.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is the case, they would have to blame their pastors for hiding this biblical verse Peter 3:10&12.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
pastors hiding verses is nothing compared to the church hiding all those lost gospels found in nag hammadi.