• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you believe in life after death?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thing has been bugging me for awhile now, maybe some higher evolved forummers might give some advice?

Please give me your honest answers, your real thoughts on this highly important matter..

If there is life after death, then you will probably be in another "zone", high and far far away from all humans, much less sinkieland and it's silly nonsense.

If there isn't life after death, it's just one big fat ZERO. Then the more should you not be concerned with tiny stuff like complaining about squeezing abit in MRTs and who's paying S$0.20 more for a train ride.

Are we here n lost, missing the big picture altogether? What do you think?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
After some weeks here I've been feeling that maybe I was "sent" to join this forum to bring some light to this dark forum, maybe to guide some "lost" forumers to what's really important in life. :o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Krafty,

I believe that it is time for you to start preparing for your PSLE. I heard this yr questions quite hard.

This thing has been bugging me for awhile now, maybe some higher evolved forummers might give some advice?

Please give me your honest answers, your real thoughts on this highly important matter..

If there is life after death, then you will probably be in another "zone", high and far far away from all humans, much less sinkieland and it's silly nonsense.

If there isn't life after death, it's just one big fat ZERO. Then the more should you not be concerned with tiny stuff like complaining about squeezing abit in MRTs and who's paying S$0.20 more for a train ride.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son your replies are fast and furious.

Could it be that you are destined to be the first "lost" soul I bring to light?

Tell me honestly, does your hands sweat alittle when you read my postings?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My higher conciousness tells me, somehow, that you are a female.

I dare you, to tell me with full honesty, that I am wrong.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
current life already so many issues you worry about after life. settle current issues first la dey

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
u shouldnt trust anything yr brain tells u...its obviously due for repair

Are you struggling inside? Do you have an issue with your sexuality?? Let it all out baby......COM'ON! It's time to embrace your true self!!!!

POOR BABY!! I KNOW WHAT YOU"VE BEEN THRU!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to believe but somehow,recent years, i dun believe there is life after death anymore.:(

btw, thick brain..., i only have 2 nicks here, one is krafty and the other is hotbot.:smile:

Krafty,

I believe that it is time for you to start preparing for your PSLE. I heard this yr questions quite hard.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
hotbot used to be one of the best search engine many donkey years back .....but suddenly it just simply......

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go find Psalm23 in the religious crap section. He will tell you he cloned Goodnews and both shared their Kingdom of heaven with Jesus.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope not, if there is then you're really screwed.

Imagine living with the same bunch of bloody idiots again in eternity.