• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree that OA is abusing infraction power?

DO YOU AGREE THAT OA IS ABUSING INFRACTION POWERS?

• Yes

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Orang Asli?

Btw no point having this vote. He can simply log in to all his clones and cast a thousand vote NOT agreeing!!

Useless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orang Asli?

Btw no point having this vote. He can simply log in to all his clones and cast a thousand vote NOT agreeing!!

That's right. Online polls can be manipulated by clone accounts. That's why i can't be bothered with logging in and out just to manipulate this poll. :biggrin:

MortalKombat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin:

aH7Em.jpg

BubbleTea

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here comes the offical OA song:

[video=youtube;L32Kh-DyaVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L32Kh-DyaVc[/video]

:smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only reason i can think of is u are not banned by infractions. Why don't u get tualingong aka TeeKee to reverse your infractions? :biggrin:

no need lah...i know i am going to die soon...why reverse for what?

this laksaboy posted something abnoxoius, i pointed out to him and he infracted me and not only that he put me into moderation!!!

what sort of fartup bugger this laksaboy and his clones and cronies!

and also this fartup resident talented poet jw5 came with his fartup poem on the cat at this moment...nahbeh!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes i did, i just mourned silently for you. My condolences?
u wicked lampar lah....always want to bully innocent kitten and kill cats. you must be the one who killed and abused the cats. i will report you to the AVA...and made sure you are thrown into the crocodiles.

aioyah, you and laksaboy are the same lah- gay necrophiliacs!!!