• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do we need a N.Day SPEECH or N.Day DEBATE?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely need a N. Day speech.

How else do you think our esteemed PM can summarise all the bitsy witsy challenges, threats, positive economy outlooks, FTs generating jobs for locals.........etc riased by MM, SM, MIW.....etc etc.......if he do not has a speaking slot to tell the lesser mortals ?

BTW, what other TV programs can we watch tonight if no SCV ? Likely will go to a pasar malam tonight then.

I thought our Shitty Times is doing a hell of a 'good' job of drumming into our ears day in and day out on how good a job our PM is doing, right?

We really need a break lah.Enough is enough.

Or I would settle for our PM doing a jingle or a magic show live on TV.Now see your billions, wooosh ! its all gone !:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why he has to come on on national tv once a year to soothe all the nerves of sinkies!

a magic show indeed...justifying the disappearing billions

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought our Shitty Times is doing a hell of a 'good' job of drumming into our ears day in and day out on how good a job our PM is doing, right?

We really need a break lah.Enough is enough.

Or I would settle for our PM doing a jingle or a magic show live on TV.Now see your billions, wooosh ! its all gone !:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Afraid of 'out-of sight, out-of-mind' mah. What if peasants forgot they have a PM and thought SM is the leader ?

Since have opportunity to gather all the p-l-p into a conference hall (to practice sleeping with eyes opened ?) and summarise all things leeported by States Times is important to show he is still around and in-charge.

Remember what happened to N. Korea's Leader when he failed to appeared during their Independence Parade ? Lot's of speculations if he still exist.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea but not possible, as the PM is only a PM [ProxyMinister], not authorized to give a reply without seeking approval from his daddy.

Ah,that should not pour cold water on our shoulders.Especially in these days of online debates.We could just connect our PM with our MM,lying in his bed ---unseen to the general public.

PM simply has to lend voice to MM---that's all.

And Chua Mui Hoong could help by standing under the stage with hand full of curry-puffs ,directing PM facial expressions---SMILE NOW !.. CRY,CRY CRY!

ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE-William Shakespeare

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
th_pvhmx.jpg

Neither. It's wayang. As they say, the show must go on! *hee*hee*

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how many hours he practice in front of the mirror.

The national day speech seemed ill rehearsed. Would be great if he do a MJ and grab his crotch on national tv! :biggrin:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok,let's give our PM a handicap. We can arrange MM to stand behind our PM like a football coach and direct him.After all MM stands for Minister Mentor right?

It's still better than nothing.
[/SIZE]

M&M? no use lah, that old thing only know how to say "u stay where?" "ur father mother bro sister aunty uncle dog cat stay where?"...