• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u work with morons in the office?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Integrity ? Loyalty ? How much per gramme nowadays ?

If you pay me enough with a secured job, after office hours I can have a ball of my time, invest in properties, go on Fench Cooking class,......

Afterall, boss pay me for my time being there. A pure biz transaction.

that CB kia tonychat works as a pimp in thailand, what integrity he has:confused:

worse is he even pimp his own ladyboy gf:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh please. If you are trying to impress us with your level of proficiency in English, you should at least construct a coherent sentence.

DUNNO? :rolleyes:

HIGH LEVEL ENGLISH WORDS? :rolleyes:

NO BALL? :rolleyes:

The last thing i would do is to impress any sinkie. Show me a post here that i am trying to impress a sinkie.

Normally, a person would like to impress someone who is of higher quality, sinkie does not fit in to this picture.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u work with morons in the office?

Just now, this colleague asked me this question "how do i find the USB thumbdrive?"

HUH?! What the *beep* she talk about?

She gave me an exasperated expression and kept pointing to the USB thumbdrive.

After a while, i figured out that she is unable to locate the thumbdrive folder from the Mac computer.

So i told her to click on the DRIVE folder (aka My Computer in PC). Still not reflected in system. Then i have to tell her to insert into another USB slot and it worked.

This very same colleague really KNN one. Sometimes when u ask her to do things, she will say "huh you guys push everything to do me hor!" *gives a silly smile look

Lastly, is the boss. Another CCB. Now is almost Dec, then send email to ask about an expense that is not under work, that was incurred 3 months ago. At most $2! :oIo:

She must be looking like Patricia MORK, or else you would have, ask her out for a date, and show her where to insert your thumbdrive..and not complain here!:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must be looking like Patricia MORK, or else you would have, ask her out for a date, and show her where to insert your thumbdrive..and not complain here!:biggrin:

You are spot on! Patricia Mok might be more attractive than her on a good hair day. I don't even wanna Bluetooth her from a distance, much less insert my thumbdrive into her!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last thing i would do is to impress any sinkie. Show me a post here that i am trying to impress a sinkie.

Normally, a person would like to impress someone who is of higher quality, sinkie does not fit in to this picture.

U sure talk big for a Thai pimp.

TUA KANG YAO SIU!