• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u think Jamaicans are on drugs??

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean just 10 yrs ago they were no bodys in atheletics.

Now they have many , not just Bolt, who are thrashing the blacks from USA/UK etc...

200m - all 3 medal winners from Jamaica.

Sounds and smells fishy

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black also have different stocks. The Jamacians are the true and wholesome stock from Africa ! 1st Class, those who cannot make it in Jamaica then migrate themselves abroad. Places like USA.......the USA got the 2nd grade Black !!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
about 20 years ago, Jamaica sent a bobsled team in to the winter olympigs. it inspired the disney movie cool runnings.

olympics-winners-circle_jamaican-bobsled2.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jamaican sprinters do not train in the US as you would expect most other sprinters to do since there are better equipment and coaches there. They do take part in some international events but they are held in such regard that one wonders whether these world events bend over backwards for them. Yohan Blake has been caught for doping before. They are all doped just the same like their countryman Ben Johnson.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather than spending so much time and money round the world looking for 2nd and 3rd rate FTs,it is more productive for PAP ministers to form a committe to study this funny miracle of such a small country.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
AH BENG , hv u not heard of Don Quarrie, Melene Ottey, Asafa Powell, etc ?
Jamaica hv a very strong athletics culture generation after generations
Pls go and smell more rats and smelly fishes AND report back here!!

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 200m race won by the 3 Jamaicans 1,2,3 are discussed on the web and again, if you notice,
Bolt again slowed down near the finish line, this time for the 200m, instead of slowing down for
the 100m in Beijing. This time, he did not break his own 200m Olympics record, which he broke
Michael Johnson's 200m record in Beijing for the 200m.

Definitely on some undiscovered dope. Also, the Jamaican runners train in Jamaica and not USA,
and have their own coaches. One extremely telling sign of doping is the rise of Jamaican female
runners. They just sprung out of nowhere.

What miracle training are they undergoing which applies for both male and female runners?
Answer: dope

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamaica a di winner!!!!

Respect jamaica

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hx549FOy_Ss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JD5oRfKKOSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why single out the Jamaicans? The Americans have been dominating the sprints for a long time, and some of their athletes were of Jamaican extraction. You think they're clean?

AsafaPowell123_13__1365163a.jpg
Doubts ... Asafa Powell

[h=1]Asafa Powell suspects all sprinters of drugs[/h]
By VIKKI ORVICE in Daegu, South Korea

Published: 24th August 2011

[h=3]ASAFA POWELL admits he ALWAYS questions whether his rivals are on drugs when he lines up in 100m races.[/h]Powell, the world's fastest man this year, will challenge fellow Jamaican Usain Bolt for gold when the World Championships kick-off on Saturday.
But while not pointing the finger at any particular individual, including defending world champion Bolt, he admits that a series of drug scandals have cast a shadow over the event.
Their Jamaican team-mate Steve Mullings, the third fastest man this season, faces a lifetime ban after testing positive earlier this month for the second time.
American Mike Rodgers, the fourth fastest man in the world this year, will also miss the Worlds after testing positive for a banned stimulant.
View our drug sinners and suspects slide show, below.

• [*=center]
    BenJohnson_1A_666x_1365146a.jpg
    Ben Johnson in 1988

1 of 6

But Justin Gatlin, who won Olympic 100m gold in Athens and the world title in 2005, makes his comeback in an American vest after serving a four-year suspension. Britain's Dwain Chambers will also line up in the 100m, when the heats start on Saturday, after his own two-year ban.
And Powell, who was fifth in Athens, admits: "I don't know who is but I always speculate and wonder if someone else is on stuff.
"For a long time after Gatlin tested positive I couldn't believe in anybody that I competed against. For the sport itself, it's unfair, but that's the way it is.
"I don't think people can stop drugs. I don't think it will ever stop. I just have to live with it and just make sure I beat whoever's in the race, even if there are people on stuff in it."
Ironically it was down the road in Seoul where Ben Johnson was stripped of his Olympic 100m title at the 1988 Olympics, a final which eventually saw five of the athletes in the line-up tainted by positive drug tests including Linford Christie.
And athletics chiefs are to blood test ALL 2,000 athletes at the World Championships - the first time this has been done at a major sporting event - as they crackdown on the drug cheats.
Gatlin, who has always protested his innocence claiming his adverse testosterone levels were down to a massage cream, admitted yesterday that he is bracing himself to be booed on the start-line.
He said: "A lot of people think it's only a physical aspect to come out here and run, but the mental is the toughest part.
"I'm at that line thinking 'Am I going to hear a boo. If I come first I am going to be questioned again. These things all run through your mind no matter how strong you are.
"But I don't think the 100m has been devalued. Positive tests just didn't start with me and Dwain Chambers and obviously they didn't end with me and Dwain Chambers. They happened way before us and sad to say will continue to happen in our sport. But I think our sport is strong enough and has enough talent to keep it moving and stay positive in the right way."
Powell, who world bronze two years ago, insists he is the man to take on world-record holder Bolt. He has clocked 9.78secs this year compared to Bolt's best of 9.88secs, well off the record mark of 9.58secs he set on his way to gold at the World Championships in Berlin two years ago.
He believes he has finally got over the mental barriers which have in the past prevented him from converting his success on the circuit into championship titles.
He claimed: "I'm surpised that Usain isn't running faster this season. Seeing how he has run over the years I would have expected 9.80 or something like that.
"I'm the number one sprinter this year and I'm the man to beat. That gives me confidence, the edge over everyone."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...cts-all-sprinters-of-drugs.html#ixzz237w5Y2Rp

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, agree with you.

Today as I went to the well to fill up the house water tanks it hit me. Never heard of Jamaica as a country even existed. Out of nowhere suddenly all these medals.

I even spoke spoke to my neighbours Merlene, Don and Asafa and they all agreed.

Then the local village idiot passed by and muttered that since 1948, they got 61 olympics medal, 60 in Athletics and 16 are gold. We fucked him for dreaming. Must be on ganja.

Anyway, I am going to meet Lim Bee Wah and tell her that no country similar in size has had a successful native sports programme as common sense will tell you there is no scale. My search went all the way to 1948.

I mean just 10 yrs ago they were no bodys in atheletics.

Now they have many , not just Bolt, who are thrashing the blacks from USA/UK etc...

200m - all 3 medal winners from Jamaica.

Sounds and smells fishy

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, agree with you.

Today as I went to the well to fill up the house water tanks it hit me. Never heard of Jamaica as a country even existed. Out of nowhere suddenly all these medals.

Then the local village idiot passed by and muttered that since 1948, they got 61 olympics medal, 60 in Athletics and 16 are gold. We fucked him for dreaming. Must be on ganja.

Anyway, I am going to meet Lim Bee Wah and tell her that no country similar in size has had a successful native sports programme as common sense will tell you there is no scale. My search went all the way to 1948.

Never heard of Jamaica? "I shot the Sheriff", "No Woman No Cry'? " Redemption Song"? BOB MARLEY!? James Bond, Roger Moore, "Live & Let Die" shot in? surely!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, agree with you.

1948 is probably the year you were born :biggrin:
I'm glad in my life people never judged me solely based on track record or i would be collecting discarded furniture for a living.
The ah neh who sits next to me has a glorious track record working for huge corporations but i am glad people look at our current performance and not past performance.