• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u feel like a walking time bomb?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
i see my svp lady boss kana stroke. then today i spoke to a friend working in another office different company from me but in same office building. he told me his vp boss who is damn fit run sc marathon time every year is in hospital, 3 major heart arteries blockage (100%, 95% and another 90%) need bypass. i asked why opt for coronary stent. he told me he also don't know...

scary ... every day in existence nowadays like a walking time bomb. it's like you think it will not happen to u but then happen and shock everyone...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Each time u vax,your body immune system is reset .

After getting vaccinated against Covid-19, many of us are indeed ticking time bombs likely to implode anytime.

very scary. i really salute those who still swears by the Vax and can Vax 5 6 or 7 times...
my another fren told me his stauch pap supporter grandfather in his 80s jab 6x until now kana mitral valve regurgitation. i also don't know what is that but he said basically the valve cannot function well already and blood leaks back into the heart

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see my svp lady boss kana stroke. then today i spoke to a friend working in another office different company from me but in same office building. he told me his vp boss who is damn fit run sc marathon time every year is in hospital, 3 major heart arteries blockage (100%, 95% and another 90%) need bypass. i asked why opt for coronary stent. he told me he also don't know...

scary ... every day in existence nowadays like a walking time bomb. it's like you think it will not happen to u but then happen and shock everyone...
The trainee doctors need hands on experience to dissect a real human body. The availability of stent is preventing necessary training.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
very scary. i really salute those who still swears by the Vax and can Vax 5 6 or 7 times...my another fren told me his stauch pap supporter grandfather in his 80s jab 6x until now kana mitral valve regurgitation. i also don't know what is that but he said basically the valve cannot function well already and blood leaks back into the heart
I had no side effects after my 1st and 2nd jabs, but experienced heart palpitations following my 3rd vaccination that has caused me to swear off any more shots.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I had no side effects after my 1st and 2nd jabs, but experienced heart palpitations following my 3rd vaccination that has caused me to swear off any more shots.
i have no side effects after 3 jabs but i think it's probably not yet rather than never. seeing and hearing more and more have strange diseases happening depite being fit and healthy and dying suddenly makes me feel like a walking time bomb...

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Walk, don't run.

Our human body blood circulation is very similar to a car aircon system. If you anyhow go and do an aircon flush for no good reason, the flushing will actually create more blockages at compressor side which will fark up all the rest end up you have to change the whole farking system including the condenser LOL.

81eo+3M1cxL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walk, don't run.

Our human body blood circulation is very similar to a car aircon system. If you anyhow go and do an airxon flush for no good reason, the flushing will actually create more blockages at compressor side which will fark up all the rest end up you have to change the whole farking system including the condenser LOL.
Good observation.
I have observed the same. :thumbsup:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walk, don't run.

Our human body blood circulation is very similar to a car aircon system. If you anyhow go and do an aircon flush for no good reason, the flushing will actually create more blockages at compressor side which will fark up all the rest end up you have to change the whole farking system including the condenser LOL.

81eo+3M1cxL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
What is an aircon flush ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I know I am a walking time bomb. We all need to go one way or another, so acceptance of the inevitable will lead to inner peace.:biggrin: