• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u feel happy when kopi-uncle tell u to wait because they are changing kopi powder ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easily contented is a healthy good way of life.
People should learn this from you.:thumbsup:
I prefer Burger King set meal. The brew coffee and Americano are the same. Your set meal comes with brew coffee, so it's supposed to come from a big pot of coffee. But because the staff are lazy to brew a big pot, they use the super automatic espresso machine to brew Americano for you. That way it's faster and end of the day they don't have to wash the pot.

The is the secret code I found in Burger King. And of course Americano is much more expensive than ordinary brew coffee.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer Burger King set meal. The brew coffee and Americano are the same. Your set meal comes with brew coffee, so it's supposed to come from a big pot of coffee. But because the staff are lazy to brew a big pot, they use the super automatic espresso machine to brew Americano for you. That way it's faster and end of the day they don't have to wash the pot.

The is the secret code I found in Burger King. And of course Americano is much more expensive than ordinary brew coffee.
I saw old uncles in the neighbourhood just go into McDonald and pour their coffee without buying any set meal

8::::::D

Alfrescian
Loyal
i made my own kopi in office better than those coffee stall. taste wise lose to stall, but caffeine is stronger as I dun feel sleepy as compared to stall's kopi. I dunno why their caffeine is weaker

8::::::D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u use any expensive machine
2024-10-21 11_12_59-Window.png

cost me $14 okay

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why bk and mac set meal always need to add $ when go with coffee? Only the basic coke then comes with the meal. Cb coffee expensive meh

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think need to add abt $1.70 for espresso etc le bk
I always buy the Flaming Deals, and it comes with cheapo drinks. Brew coffee (from the pot) is cheapo drink. What I am trying to say is they don't brew coffee from the pot because it's a waste of time for them. So they just give you Americano. And Americano is much more expensive.

They used to brew coffee in a pot but very few people ordered, so they had to pour away at the end of the day. So if you khei khiang tell them "I want Americano", they will charge additional. Just say brew coffee, and you look at the back of the counter if the coffee pot is empty they will give you Americano pretending to be brew coffee from the coffee pot.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago IKEA used to sell freshly brew coffee for 50cents. You could see the beans and coffee grinding process. The taste was very good.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always buy the Flaming Deals, and it comes with cheapo drinks. Brew coffee (from the pot) is cheapo drink. What I am trying to say is they don't brew coffee from the pot because it's a waste of time for them. So they just give you Americano. And Americano is much more expensive.

They used to brew coffee in a pot but very few people ordered, so they had to pour away at the end of the day. So if you khei khiang tell them "I want Americano", they will charge additional. Just say brew coffee, and you look at the back of the counter if the coffee pot is empty they will give you Americano pretending to be brew coffee from the coffee pot.
KNN I worked in bk last time as a cp kid brewing coffee in pot KNN